Oasis Refurb

2 hours ago, blueridgemama said:

Wow! Those chairs could definitely get in the way of serious runners☺

As someone who walks the track every day, it can.  Every now and then someone will pull a chair back on the track.  They want to get out of the sun and enjoy the view.  They act like they have no idea that they are not the only passenger on the ship.  If the chairs are used by the railings, they are not in the way.

Just now, WeMissSeaView said:

As someone who walks the track every day, it can.  Every now and then someone will pull a chair back on the track.  They want to get out of the sun and enjoy the view.  They act like they have no idea that they are not the only passenger on the ship.  If the chairs are used by the railings, they are not in the way.

If you look closely, my picture shows that 

Something I've never seen before: in Oasis Coastal Kitchen looks like over half of the tables have reserved signs on them. All the inner tables and some by the windows. I finally asked the manager/host who they were for. He said shoreside had ordered that tables be reserved for Sky and Star guests. Anything left the Pinnacles can use. I had heard of the CK availability pecking order but had never seen reserved signs on any tables.

20191128_114919.jpg

• Like 5

5 hours ago, lovelife said:

Something I've never seen before: in Oasis Coastal Kitchen looks like over half of the tables have reserved signs on them. All the inner tables and some by the windows. I finally asked the manager/host who they were for. He said shoreside had ordered that tables be reserved for Sky and Star guests. Anything left the Pinnacles can use. I had heard of the CK availability pecking order but had never seen reserved signs on any tables.

20191128_114919.jpg

They were doing that on the President's Cruise

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mompells said:

What is the Coastal Kitchen?

Dedicated restaurant for suites and Pinnacle members, only  on Oasis and Quantum class ships.

Junior suiite guests have access for dinner only.

13 hours ago, lovelife said:

Only 40 Pins on here.

On Harmony when I had all my service issues in Coastal Kitchen there were “only” 36 Pins. I understand Coastal on Oasis is an even smaller venue because of the two suites on either end that don’t exist on Harmony or Symphony. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Andy C said:

On Harmony when I had all my service issues in Coastal Kitchen there were “only” 36 Pins. I understand Coastal on Oasis is an even smaller venue because of the two suites on either end that don’t exist on Harmony or Symphony. 

the new suites do not impact the space Or size of venue for Coastal Kitchen on Oasis. The suites are on deck 14 where Coastal is on Deck 17 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, emmy said:

the new suites do not impact the space Or size of venue for Coastal Kitchen on Oasis. The suites are on deck 14 where Coastal is on Deck 17 

He's referring to the two on 17 forward that wrre added during previous drydock.   Harmony and Symphony dont have them, but i think they do have two extra CL's

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

He's referring to the two on 17 forward that wrre added during previous drydock.   Harmony and Symphony dont have them, but i think they do have two extra CL's

Gotcha   thanks for clarification John    Noted 🙂

29 minutes ago, Tee & Chilli said:

I did the Escape Room on Anthem and there was no additional charge. 

Yeah the one on Anthem was horrible when I did it.  Broken, faded puzzle pieces and a teeny little room. 

This one is pretty elaborate and interactive and more similar to the ones you do on land that are often $25 with a Groupon.  It was a fun way to spend an hour on a sea day.