Specialty restaurants equinox

willow surfside

As I recall, Equinox has fewer specialties than some of the other S class ships.  Sushi on 5 is one that we really enjoy but I wouldn't use up a freebie on that venue.  For us, it's more of a lunch venue because you don't leave feeling stuffed and it leaves room for dinner later in the evening.

We have never really enjoyed the Tuscan Grill.  Have found service to be very slow and food to be just OK.  Silk Harvest, which is what it was pre-revolution was forgettable.  I don't know if that venue has been replaced with something else.

Our favorite is Murano by far.  I don't think they have had a menu update in quite some time but it's a wonderful menu with lots of great things to try.  We usually order the steak and lobster prepared table side.  They also have a really nice cheese course to top off the meal.  We enjoy the service and ambiance as well.

Disclaimer...my POV is based on our Equinix experience pre-revolution.  Things may be much different now.

Murano’s is by far our favourite. Tableside preparation and excellent service makes it a must do...If you are only going to do one speciality restaurant this is the one to do.

Tuscan has great wake views, great when dining time coincides with leaving a port.

LPC is ‘fun’ rather than ‘fine’ dining but worth experiencing.

Sushi to us is more of a lunchtime venue than a real speciality..

Why not look at a dining package and experience them all?

In Order of My Favorites:

Murano--French

Tuscan Grille--Italian

Le Petit Chef--Fixed Menu with entertaining show--Well worth doing

In Order of Wife's Favorites:

Tuscan Grille

Murano

Le Petit Chef

Can't go wrong with any of them really.

• Like 1

Murano! Goat cheese soufflé or scallop wellington or peekytoe crab cocktail for apps. Lobster Murano or Chateaubriand prepared tableside for entrée, Grand Marnier soufflé or Crepes Balon Rouge for dessert. YUM!!!!!!! Add wonderful service and sophisticated ambience and you've got a winner.

53 minutes ago, rhblake said:

Just got off the Equinox on Saturday (8/24). We went to Murano twice and Tuscan once. Absolutely loved Murano and will never go back to Tuscan.

Yep  our experience of Tuscan was the same, we love Italian food so should have really enjoyed it but it just lacked everything for us. The food and service were both really poor.