Main dining room open on Embarkation

Hi- We sail on Allure in Oct. Our boarding time is 11:30. I am concerned about windjammer being crowded on embarkation day. I heard many stories about how crazy it gets. Are any of the main dining rooms open for lunch. It is my understanding that people with "The Key" have lunch in the dining room..but is it open for non-key guests as well?

Thank you!

38 minutes ago, motheroftwocats814 said:

Our boarding time is 11:30. I am concerned about windjammer being crowded on embarkation day. 

Boarding  times are generally not enforced. You can board around 1PM so the WJ and other venues should thin out while folks go to their cabins. 

42 minutes ago, motheroftwocats814 said:

Hi- We sail on Allure in Oct. Our boarding time is 11:30. I am concerned about windjammer being crowded on embarkation day. I heard many stories about how crazy it gets. Are any of the main dining rooms open for lunch. It is my understanding that people with "The Key" have lunch in the dining room..but is it open for non-key guests as well?

Thank you!

Look at the Day 1 Compass scan in this thread to see the food venues open:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2690799-“live”-from-allure-of-the-seas-825-91third-time’s-a-charm/?tab=comments#comment-58208325

Dining room not open.  Windjammer hard pass on Allure or any Oasis class ship on boarding day; limited seating means long lines out into the hallway and stairs.  You aren't missing anything special in WJ; look elsewhere that day.  Seriously. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, motheroftwocats814 said:

Thank you!

The MDR is open for us doing B2B cruises on TAD. 😜