Cruise Documents

RocHed11

Hey All, I did a search for "Happy Dance" which, if I remember correctly, was when you received your luggage tags,  dinner time and location , ,,,,etc. 

I couldn't find any posts about this. With the expansion of the Internet since we last cruised, does this still happen and about how close to sail date do they arrive? Or, is everything set up to print from home?.

Much appreciated,   T

1 hour ago, RocHed11 said:

Hey All, I did a search for "Happy Dance" which, if I remember correctly, was when you received your luggage tags,  dinner time and location , ,,,,etc. 

I couldn't find any posts about this. With the expansion of the Internet since we last cruised, does this still happen and about how close to sail date do they arrive? Or, is everything set up to print from home?.

Much appreciated,   T

Go to your cruise Personalizer on the Princess website and print your own. Including luggage tags.

Go to the cruise personlizer. Enter all your immigration information and credit or debit card. It is pretty much a requirement to enter your immigration information in the cruise personlizer. If you don't you have to arrive at the pier very early to complete the immigration information. Boarding passes will not print unless you enter your credit or debit card.

Boarding passes and luggage tags are available to print 75 days prior.

If you are on a medallion class cruise you can also enter your immigration information in the Ocean ready app. If completed your medallions will be sent to you around 2 weeks prior to boarding or you can choose to pick them up at the pier.

9 hours ago, Mary Ellen1 said:

But wait.  Hold on a minute.  You still dance.

Print out your boarding pass, wear your sunglasses, blast some Jimmy Buffett, and dance around the room!  It's as much fun as you make it.  Have a blast!

If you had ever seen me dance you wouldn't think there was anything "fun" about it. Sigh...

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Thrak said:

If you had ever seen me dance you wouldn't think there was anything "fun" about it. Sigh...

2 hours ago, CruiseVA said:

If you've seen me dance you would think it was real funny!

If you had ever seen me dance, you would be calling the medics with strait jackets for me.

• Like 2

On 9/19/2019 at 12:24 AM, Lindaru said:

If you had ever seen me dance, you would be calling the medics with strait jackets for me.

Once, on a Carnival Cruise, a fellow passenger thought I had a heart attack. Really, I thought I was pretty creative 🙂

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, CruiseVA said:

Once, on a Carnival Cruise, a fellow passenger thought I had a heart attack. Really, I thought I was pretty creative 🙂

Creativity is not appreciated by all, sadly.  Who knows?  You could have started the next dance craze!