Horizon / Live / Solo - Sep 21-29-2019

sid_9169

Well, now I have a decision to make... I started out drinking margaritas, then tequila drinks at Alchemy... Now, I've been drinking wine for the past hour... Do I even dare going back to tequila? Do I even dare showing up at Alchemy with a bottle of wine? Hmmmmmm...

1 minute ago, sid_9169 said:

Well, now I have a decision to make... I started out drinking margaritas, then tequila drinks at Alchemy... Now, I've been drinking wine for the past hour... Do I even dare going back to tequila? Do I even dare showing up at Alchemy with a bottle of wine? Hmmmmmm...

I knew that wine was a mistake. I knew this was coming...but I also know not to take an open bottle of anything from someone in the mafia.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Tequila! Tequila!

• Like 1

On 9/27/2019 at 8:13 AM, sid_9169 said:

Up at a more decent hour this morning... (7:45)... It's hot out already. Next stop, Miami. It seems like so long ago now, that I was waiting in the terminal for boarding, and now it's nearly over.

Things on the agenda today are: the very hairy chest competition. (Which used to be called the men's hairy chest contest) I guess political correctness has even taken over the high seas...

Cant wait for the first female contestant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/18/2019 at 9:25 AM, bnbeyer said:

LMAO at that one!!! 

Looking forward to traveling with you.  I'm going on a solo cruise out of Galveston on the Vista on Nov. 2, and I'm contemplating doing a live review myself.

Just came off the Horizon (my 2nd. Go round) I took the 8 night S. CARIBBEAN cruise ladt year. As a matter of fact, I'm seriously considerating repeating next September. Had a blast on the six nighter. Ship is great staff cool and friendly. However I doubt Ill do a cruise with a Stop in Jamaica unless I go with a group of friends/co-workers. I'll have to do one of my reviews. The ports of call on your cruise rock except La Romana. Ocho Rios is nice scenery but the locals hock you to death when you come off the ship. I get that crap in downtown Baltimore. Thanks but no thanks. Cozumel which I like also had the come bug me I'm a cruiser welcoming committee. I resorted to acting mentally challenged. This worked a bit. ( the r word)

• Like 2