Diamond “Daily breakfast with specialty coffee”

Artemus

We'll be on HOS this October and will do our usual breakfast. DH goes straight to JR for a table while I go get my caramel macchiato and fresh squeezed OJ, then just a couple of decks down to Deck 6 to meet him for a great freshly prepared breakfast!! Perfect!!🤗

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

We'll be on HOS this October and will do our usual breakfast. DH goes straight to JR for a table while I go get my caramel macchiato and fresh squeezed OJ, then just a couple of decks down to Deck 6 to meet him for a great freshly prepared breakfast!! Perfect!!🤗

I'd rather go to the WJ and get a freshly made omelet with in front of you.

And bring your choice of cheese, salmon, veggies to have them build a custom omelet.  Also they will make the eggs over easy while you are getting hot toast, potatoes and other stuff that has just been made..hot.  Sitting in the Diamond area, which is usually by the entrance door to the MDR is a long walk from the galley.  Good luck with that.But at least you'll be seated with other priviledged folks.

Just off the Ovation where they did have a special section in the MDR for diamond members for breakfast. They had a seperate line. It is the same menu but the service is great!  We got in and out every morning very quickly compared to the usual service.   I wish they would make this consistent across the fleet.

On 9/20/2019 at 3:54 AM, Host Clarea said:

Continental breakfast for a couple of hours in the morning.

On Indi DL it is very nice continental, lovely breads, pastries, selection of cut and whole fruits, smoked salmon, toast and preserves, ham and cheeses. Plus the freshly made coffee and juices. There is also the outside area which is lovely to sit out. For lunch they also have a selection of sandwiches etc 

1 hour ago, sgmn said:

On Indi DL it is very nice continental, lovely breads, pastries, selection of cut and whole fruits, smoked salmon, toast and preserves, ham and cheeses. Plus the freshly made coffee and juices. There is also the outside area which is lovely to sit out. For lunch they also have a selection of sandwiches etc 

That's standard for the continental breakfast on all ships that have a DL, except for the outside seating part.  I have never seen sandwiches at lunch in any DL.   During lunch, it's a very quiet space.  If Indi did that, that is not the norm for a DL.

Edited by BND

On 9/20/2019 at 4:00 AM, kernow said:

There was a separate area in the MDR on Indy in May. Same menu as everyone else or you could use the buffet set up in the dining room. You could just walk in without waiting in line, lots of tables for 2 and the same wait staff every day.

All the reasons I like it.  Also people are friendly.

On Mariner last week, they offered a few hot items, pastries, and fruit in the Diamond lounge for breakfast. One day they had eggs benedict, one day ham and cheese omelets and sausage, etc. Not a large selection, but nice to sit up there in an uncrowded area and enjoy!