Where do I find my itinerary?

If you have the confirmation email it should be listed there. Otherwise Google your ship name and sail date and there will be dozens of sites available that will show the itinerary (many are travel agent sites, so can't be listed here, but you can just view the itinerary)

6 minutes ago, awestover89 said:

If you have the confirmation email it should be listed there. Otherwise Google your ship name and sail date and there will be dozens of sites available that will show the itinerary (many are travel agent sites, so can't be listed here, but you can just view the itinerary)

Thanks. I will remember that in the future. It is a shame that I have to leave the Royal sight to get such a simple answer. Oh well.

1 hour ago, parrothead34984 said:

Thanks. I will remember that in the future. It is a shame that I have to leave the Royal sight to get such a simple answer. Oh well.

It's also a shame that they don't automatically email a full booking confirmation whenever there is a chance.  I expect that soon we won't even have access to the printed booking confirmation - things in print are too confining for Royal.

Yesterday I had a reason to see the confirmation for a cruise.  Called C&A Society # and asked for it.  Was told they couldn't provide it because I booked through a TA.  I never use a TA!  No amount of conversation got me anywhere.  English was a 2nd language.

1 minute ago, biomedbob said:

Yesterday I had a reason to see the confirmation for a cruise.  Called C&A Society # and asked for it.  Was told they couldn't provide it because I booked through a TA.  I never use a TA!  No amount of conversation got me anywhere.  English was a 2nd language.

They are just reading from script and the dart went into the "you booked with a TA" spot.

41 minutes ago, barb in ga said:

Go to your cruise planner on Royal website.. It shows the daily itinerary with arrival and departure times as well as any shows , shore excursions or restaurants that you have booked. You can print it.

Barb

Yes, it will be in your Cruise Planner under "My Calendar".

You can also see it on the RC website when you see the cruise.  Find your cruise on the site, then click on Explore This Itinerary.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, barb in ga said:

You can print it.

Barb

Do you have a "print" command on the RC site? I don't have one when using my phone, so I have had to select the text in the Calendar, and then "print selection".  I have wondered if the desktop version works differently.

On 9/28/2019 at 12:53 PM, Host Clarea said:

It's also a shame that they don't automatically email a full booking confirmation whenever there is a chance.  I expect that soon we won't even have access to the printed booking confirmation - things in print are too confining for Royal.

Our good friends are our TA's and they send the confirmation once they make the reservation and deposit so we have a copy in email for every trip.   You can also go in under cruise planner and go to "my calendar" and it shows port times.

On 9/28/2019 at 4:09 PM, parrothead34984 said:

For the life of me I can not find my itinerary on the RC website in my booked cruises.

I know the stops and the days, but I remember from the past a page that would show port arrival and departure times.

Thanks in advance.

If you name/date the cruise I could photo the page from the brochure and attach it to a post.

Our personal itineraries show on our confirmation invoice plus on our cruise planner.