Cloud Ft Lauderdale to Lima 11/10-30/10

Silver Spectre

5 minutes ago, QueSeraSera said:

Sounds like so much fun SS, glad you are having a good time!  BTW, just checked, a hand woven Panama hat from Ecuador US$139.50 on Amazon.  Not sure if I should go for it...

Ah ha, we each got a hat, not topmost quality, but still good!

Thanks for taking us along on your Central America Cloud expedition voyage Mr. and Mrs Silver.

Just found out today our Cloud Expedition leaders for this Feb USH to CPT include; Capt Pontillo, HD Petros, EL Shalk, CD Moss, Rest. Mgr Gilbert and one of our fav Sommelier's Civan.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, WesW said:

Thanks for taking us along on your Central America Cloud expedition voyage Mr. and Mrs Silver.

Just found out today our Cloud Expedition leaders for this Feb USH to CPT include; Capt Pontillo, HD Petros, EL Shalk, CD Moss, Rest. Mgr Gilbert and one of our fav Sommelier's Civan.

Are you sure about Gilbert as Restaurant Manager as we have an e-mail from SS indicating that he is the RM for the 2020 WC.

• Like 1

Yes, the truth changed from yesterday(sent by Silversea crew member) as Silver Spectre let me know (he is now on the Cloud). Gilbert will be on WC and Moss will be on the Shadow in January.

Edited by WesW

11 hours ago, Silver Spectre said:

One very special hummingbird 

Very, very cool!

Mr. Silver, I totally forgot to ask, by chance did you happen to take any pics of the current Connoisseur wine list?  I need to start some important planning for January’s voyage on the Cloud. 😉

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Stumblefoot said:

Very, very cool!

Mr. Silver, I totally forgot to ask, by chance did you happen to take any pics of the current Connoisseur wine list?  I need to start some important planning for January’s voyage on the Cloud. 😉

Not yet, but I will before we leave. Interestingly there is no Tignanello onboard, and I would think unlikely to reprovision in either Santiago or BA. We have also run out of Tiki, but still have plenty of Pouilly Fume, but absolutely no Port. I can tell you that the Connoisseur list is only about half of that on a classic ship.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Silver Spectre said:

I can tell you that the Connoisseur list is only about half of that on a classic ship.

Yikes!  I don’t know why, but I assumed the list would be very similar the classic ship.

I’m floored by the Tignanello as it’s been a standard bearer for some time.  And, no port? How is that even possible?  I know ZQTChas would be none to happy that Tiki is out yet again.

Oh well, we will certainly survive.  And, sure do appreciate you taking the time to take the pics of the list.

Edited by Stumblefoot
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, WesW said:

and Moss will be on the Shadow in January.

Oh what a treat - my next SS cruise is the Shadow in January. How much I've missed Moss!

The CD's trivia on my last cruise (Whisper) was so bad that I quit mid-cruise, walked out and never went back.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Stumblefoot said:

Very, very cool!

Pics taken, will post when we get shoreside WiFi.