Cruisett

hpeabody

In the past I have used the Cruisett website to determine how many ships are in port with my ship on a given day.  I have been unable to access the website now for 2 days.  Has the Cruisett website gone defunct?  Is there another website you have found comparable?  I am using this URL.  http://ports.cruisett.com/

This is what I see

Could not connect: No such file or directory

Edited by hpeabody

Thanks for the replies.  I am not looking for sales/itineraries.  I want to know what other ships are in port at the same time by putting in my ship name. I did not see anything about the ships in port on those.   My itinerary is 111 days and too long to try to look up every port using the port websites ... UGH!  The format of Cruisett worked for me, though I knew not always accurate.  I am sorry it appears to be gone for good

2 hours ago, hpeabody said:

Thanks for the replies.  I am not looking for sales/itineraries.  I want to know what other ships are in port at the same time by putting in my ship name. I did not see anything about the ships in port on those.   My itinerary is 111 days and too long to try to look up every port using the port websites ... UGH!  The format of Cruisett worked for me, though I knew not always accurate.  I am sorry it appears to be gone for good

If ships in ports are your desire, cruisetimetables is the best, IMO.

1 hour ago, CineGraphic said:

CruiseTT is now back online, but still no 2020 dates

Thank you. That must have just happened.  I have been looking for days.  It would be nice if they just had a message that said something like "Were down for maintenance, check back later" if that was the case, which I suspect, rather that the kind of messages I saw making it seem like the website did not exist.

5 minutes ago, hpeabody said:

I found that website also, but not the format I was looking for.

Have you tried the above listed cruisetimetables site.  Once you find your ship (hit ports link, the departure date), your (and all other ships in port that day) will list your entire itinerary.  Each port in your itinerary is searchable with a touch, then a touch of the date.  You can search your entire itinerary with two touches for each stop in your itinerary without starting over.

Hope that helps.  It’s my favorite, as well.

Safe Journeys, Paul

Also try cruisecal.com.  It is a pay site, but you can get the info you want by choosing Itinerary Lookup from the menu bar.  He does not cover all of the cruise lines that cruisetimetables does, but the combo of the two is the best use of my time.  EM