10/18 Live from the Crown!

Colo Cruiser

Hi friend. No idea how I missed the start of this thread. 

Love all the photos!

What a crazy concept to have decent internet at sea... 🤗

1 hour ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Francesco is leaving In Ft Lauderdale.

Nicola Furlan will be ithe new MD.

Right at the end of your voyage?  Wow!  Just had him this June on Regal.  And we have had him once before on the CB several years back.  I really liked the table assignment and waiter we had after I met him on embarkation day.  Will look forward to seeing him again on Nov 7 and I bet he will know exactly what I will ask for.  LOL.

1 hour ago, steelers36 said:

Right at the end of your voyage?  Wow!  Just had him this June on Regal.  And we have had him once before on the CB several years back.  I really liked the table assignment and waiter we had after I met him on embarkation day.  Will look forward to seeing him again on Nov 7 and I bet he will know exactly what I will ask for.  LOL.

Are you sure it was him?

He said he has been onboard since May 1st.

Or are you talking about Nicola?  🤔

4 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Are you sure it was him?

He said he has been onboard since May 1st.

Or are you talking about Nicola?  🤔

Sorry, I wasn't clear.  I was reacting to news that Nicola is joining Crown and was looking to confirm the date.

Edited by steelers36
  • Like 1

On 10/24/2019 at 2:47 PM, voljeep said:

pretty sure the last movie I saw in a theatre was "Frozen" ... one cruise we were on showed it on MUTS one morning

place was jam packed SRO ...

Last movie I saw in the theater was downtown  abbey,  before that was Christopher  robin,.

On 10/19/2019 at 1:06 PM, Colo Cruiser said:

Some in our party lost a chunk of the 250 minutes during the Sign up when the system would not log them out. So now the struggle begins to get their minutes restored. 🙄

I found it was a little tricky each time, from my poor memory, so don't quote me. You 'log in' to log in... and that 'log in' screen popped up again when you try to log out so you think you're logged out when you're not.  Maybe this has been fixed since August. I lost a few minutes that were easily restored. From then on, I waited until I saw the message... you have logged out successfully. If you don't see this at the end of your session, you haven't logged out.

45 minutes ago, Adventures ahead said:

I found it was a little tricky each time, from my poor memory, so don't quote me. You 'log in' to log in... and that 'log in' screen popped up again when you try to log out so you think you're logged out when you're not.  Maybe this has been fixed since August. I lost a few minutes that were easily restored. From then on, I waited until I saw the message... you have logged out successfully. If you don't see this at the end of your session, you haven't logged out.

What really helped was the internet manager put 2 shortcut links on the main page of the iPad and the IPhone. 1 for logging in and 1 for logging out. 

• Like 1

On 10/20/2019 at 12:39 PM, Colo Cruiser said:

Currently 400 plus Bears on this cruise. Not possible to find usable seating/space at the aft pool/area during the day.

We have sailed several times when this group has been onboard. Once being on the Emerald with 800 plus.

I’m not familiar with Bears...who are they?

• Haha 1

On 10/25/2019 at 9:53 AM, Colo Cruiser said:

Someone asked about the Sanctuary cushions if they were the original or new thin ones. 
They are old for now but they tell me this morning they will be changed in the near future to the new thin ones. 🙄

6A3802FC-8865-41A4-8DE1-6DF8B469D73C.jpeg

6CBABB27-782A-4C37-9325-6E7A89356B4C.jpeg

AD3FEB40-24A0-4E89-92DF-C98A956B96EB.jpeg

07E4000E-7A9A-4B05-BE00-A962D5424966.jpeg

D848169B-388B-4253-88CF-D07D34505B0D.jpeg

6DBA3C80-77AA-41CB-9572-24F0AD389352.jpeg

BD176631-0D57-4D87-BBA9-DDD3AA60BCE0.jpeg

That was me who asked.  Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.  Usually book Sanctuary for the peace and quiet and the nice chairs.  Hopefully they won't be changed until March 2020!  Did you book the Sanctuary?

Edited by mellon1