10/18 Live from the Crown!

Colo Cruiser

1 hour ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Someone asked about the Sanctuary cushions if they were the original or new thin ones. 
They are old for now but they tell me this morning they will be changed in the near future to the new thin ones. 🙄

6A3802FC-8865-41A4-8DE1-6DF8B469D73C.jpeg

6CBABB27-782A-4C37-9325-6E7A89356B4C.jpeg

AD3FEB40-24A0-4E89-92DF-C98A956B96EB.jpeg

07E4000E-7A9A-4B05-BE00-A962D5424966.jpeg

D848169B-388B-4253-88CF-D07D34505B0D.jpeg

6DBA3C80-77AA-41CB-9572-24F0AD389352.jpeg

BD176631-0D57-4D87-BBA9-DDD3AA60BCE0.jpeg

Look at that beautiful pool with steps so that those that cannot manage the ladder but do not need a lift yet can swim! They really screwed up with the sky! Hope you are having a wonderful trip! 🙂

Edited by Reader0108598

Thanks for taking the time to do this review.  It's very helpful since I'll be on her in 23 days (but who's counting! )

Who's currently the piano entertainer at Crooners as well as the band that usually plays in the Explorer's Lounge?

Also, which nights were the formal nights?

Thank you in advance!

1 hour ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Someone asked about the Sanctuary cushions if they were the original or new thin ones. 
They are old for now but they tell me this morning they will be changed in the near future to the new thin ones. 🙄

AD3FEB40-24A0-4E89-92DF-C98A956B96EB.jpeg

Don't like to hear that based on reviews from the CB.  I guess I am not surprised as they would not have done that on the CB just to be different.  My concern is the above cushions are old and worn down without much support, so anything else would seem an improvement.  My plan is to book Sanctuary for the sea day afternoons, so perhaps it will be these still for the Nov 7 sailing.  If uncomfortable, I will just cancel or try asking if they have any other cushions to swap out and try.  

I am wondering if my days in Sanctuary are numbered.  I like doing it in the Caribbean and we have not been on one in that sector for four years, so I do wonder if those cushions are older than that!

6 minutes ago, SpareBrew said:

Thanks for taking the time to do this review.  It's very helpful since I'll be on her in 23 days (but who's counting! )

Who's currently the piano entertainer at Crooners as well as the band that usually plays in the Explorer's Lounge?

Also, which nights were the formal nights?

Thank you in advance!

I can name that tune in 13 days!!  (but who's counting?).

Formal nights is an easy one, but depends on which way the itinerary runs.  Ours has one sea day at the beginning and two at the end (I think same itinerary as Colo is on).  Our formals will be the first sea day after Princess Cay and the second last sea day.

In your case, it will be the first sea day after leaving FL.  And then should be the evening you leave St Thomas because it is an early 4pm departure and it won't be your last night of the voyage even though at sea.

1 hour ago, steelers36 said:

I can name that tune in 13 days!!  (but who's counting?).

Formal nights is an easy one, but depends on which way the itinerary runs.  Ours has one sea day at the beginning and two at the end (I think same itinerary as Colo is on).  Our formals will be the first sea day after Princess Cay and the second last sea day.

In your case, it will be the first sea day after leaving FL.  And then should be the evening you leave St Thomas because it is an early 4pm departure and it won't be your last night of the voyage even though at sea.

Thank you for the clarification!  I was working on which nights (other than formal) to do Crown Grill & Sabatini's.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2019 at 12:39 PM, Colo Cruiser said:

Currently 400 plus Bears on this cruise. Not possible to find usable seating/space at the aft pool/area during the day.

We have sailed several times when this group has been onboard. Once being on the Emerald with 800 plus.

Sorry, first time I have hear of this. What are the Bears group?