Specialty restaurant reservations

MomC

We just booked a cruise on the Splendor for April.  I know there is a hierarchy about making specialty reservations.  How do you know when you can make yours?  And how many can you book before you board the ship?

Thanks for your help with this.

Mom C

The following from a Regent website:

HOW DO I PRE-BOOK DINING RESERVATIONS ONLINE?

Dining reservations may be reserved online beginning 75 days before your cruise sails, or 90 days for guests eligible for our Concierge Amenities, at Midnight Eastern US Time. To do so, please create an account via the My Account section of our website and access the Dining Reservations link for your cruise via your Booked Cruises.

Guests may pre-book one dinner reservation in Prime 7 on voyages aboard all ships, one dinner reservation in Signatures on voyages aboard Seven Seas Marinerand Seven Seas Voyager, and one dinner reservation in Chartreuse and Pacific Rim on Seven Seas Explorer. Multiple pre-booked reservations in each restaurant are permitted only on Grand Voyages, with one reservation allotted per voyage segment. Guests may contact the Maître D' once onboard to request additional reservations, if available. Compass Rose and Sette Mari At La Veranda do not require reservations. 

• Like 1

We just received an email from Regent advising us reservations are open as of tomorrow (75 days out) from our January 8th Explorer trip. Think I'll stay up another ten minutes or so to nail them down......:)

Cheers,

Rob

• 1 month later...
On 10/24/2019 at 3:41 PM, Silver Sweethearts said:

The following from a Regent website:

HOW DO I PRE-BOOK DINING RESERVATIONS ONLINE?

Dining reservations may be reserved online beginning 75 days before your cruise sails, or 90 days for guests eligible for our Concierge Amenities, at Midnight Eastern US Time. To do so, please create an account via the My Account section of our website and access the Dining Reservations link for your cruise via your Booked Cruises.

Guests may pre-book one dinner reservation in Prime 7 on voyages aboard all ships, one dinner reservation in Signatures on voyages aboard Seven Seas Marinerand Seven Seas Voyager, and one dinner reservation in Chartreuse and Pacific Rim on Seven Seas Explorer. Multiple pre-booked reservations in each restaurant are permitted only on Grand Voyages, with one reservation allotted per voyage segment. Guests may contact the Maître D' once onboard to request additional reservations, if available. Compass Rose and Sette Mari At La Veranda do not require reservations. 

So if you want more then one on a long cruise (but not Grand Voyage) what do you do and is it even possible ? Thanks! 

1 hour ago, Sirlancelot said:

So if you want more then one on a long cruise (but not Grand Voyage) what do you do and is it even possible ? Thanks! 

If it is more than one segment, even if not a grand voyage, you get one reservation per restaurant per segment. otherwise you book the extra dinner reservations on the ship when you get there.

2 minutes ago, Sharle said:

If it is more than one segment, even if not a grand voyage, you get one reservation per restaurant per segment. otherwise you book the extra dinner reservations on the ship when you get there.

When we quoted Regent's website earlier on here about reservations, we failed to notice that it mentioned Signatures.  That is a bit dated.  As far as we know, Signatures has morphed into Chartreuse on all ships now.