Family of 4 Goof Balls

Team ABBC

Ok.. So I've been on the Allure Of The Seas twice 9 years ago. (When I was married)..lol. I want to surprise have my 14 yr old Son and 13 yr old Twin Daughters a with a cruise. Which crusie do you recommend on Royal Caribbean and Carnival. ( We are a childish family and love to joke around.. if that helps). They really deserve a Fantastic Summer 2020. P.S.  ( Single Mama wanna have fun too and be a lil fast..lol) All suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance 

Either line will have plenty for them to do.  The Royal mega ships are really floating amusement parks.

BTW, you will need signed/notarize permission from the mother to take the kids. Passports would be a very good idea also.

5 hours ago, SRF said:

Either line will have plenty for them to do.  The Royal mega ships are really floating amusement parks.

BTW, you will need signed/notarize permission from the mother to take the kids. Passports would be a very good idea also.

I think the OP IS the mama...  EM

• Like 2

Thank you!.. I was checking out the Harmony but GeeWiz that's crazy expensive..lol. ( I guess the cheapest times are Sept- Nov)  The Allure is no longer leaving out of Port Canaveral, and the Oasis is now leaving out of Jersey. Decisions Decisions   

I've been on both lines and find them very similar in the way of service, food, accommodations. Royal's entertainment offerings are better but I was on one of their biggest ships which may have impacted that. We generally pick the itinerary we want and then let price be our guide. I think you'd have a great time with either line. 

23 hours ago, Team ABBC said:

Thank you!.. I was checking out the Harmony but GeeWiz that's crazy expensive..lol. ( I guess the cheapest times are Sept- Nov)  The Allure is no longer leaving out of Port Canaveral, and the Oasis is now leaving out of Jersey. Decisions Decisions   

I would talk with a travel agent to get suggestions to assist with your decisions.  Regarding RCCL, their newest Quantum class ship Odyssey will spend some time out of Fort Lauderdale when launched in 2020 and the newest Oasis class Symphony does itineraries out of Miami.

Edited by leaveitallbehind