Water bottle question

Essiesmom

Can we carry on drink bottles with liquid in them?  Water is fine with me, but my sister would like to start the day with a bottle full of iced tea.  And is unsweetened tea available, and lots of lemon?  Boarding tomorrow!  I see Riviera was at terminal F today...   EM

12 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

Can we carry on drink bottles with liquid in them?  Water is fine with me, but my sister would like to start the day with a bottle full of iced tea.  And is unsweetened tea available, and lots of lemon?  Boarding tomorrow!  I see Riviera was at terminal F today...   EM

This is Oceania. Carry on whatever you can carry-on and that includes booze. The only caveat is that you need to consume your own booze in your cabin though you can take wine to dining/other venues for the $25 corkage.

As for bottled ice tea, boarding tomorrow is way too late for the special beverage request you could've made several weeks ago.

58 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

Thanks.  Yes, it is 'home brew'...  Does O have unsweet tea 'on tap' in the buffet?  EM

I'm originally from Atlanta and iced tea is my daytime beverage of choice. Unsweetened and lemon.  When I see people out here on the Left Coast getting iced tea at breakfast I always assume they're originally from the South )

Edited by clo

I'm not a big tea drinker but at lunch time on board, at least, I usually ask for iced tea ... or an Arnold Palmer.  I loathe sweetened tea and the "straight" iced tea hasn't offended me in Terrace ...

There was one meal at MacDonald's (I've been there maybe six times in my life) where I ordered iced tea and couldn't drink it because it was so sweet.

Mura

17 minutes ago, Mura said:

There was one meal at MacDonald's (I've been there maybe six times in my life) where I ordered iced tea and couldn't drink it because it was so sweet.

Must have been a long time ago. Mickey D's has also offered unsweetened tea for years.

27 minutes ago, clo said:

I'm originally from Atlanta and iced tea is my daytime beverage of choice. Unsweetened and lemon.  When I see people out here on the Left Coast getting iced tea at breakfast I always assume they're originally from the South )

I lived in Michigan for 2 years and asked for iced tea for breakfast, lunch, and dinner year round.  The looks I got were "interesting".  They would be like "what's this woman thinking? It's the middle of winter and she wants ICED tea?"  I finally got to "just give me a pot of tea and a large glass of ice."

7 minutes ago, njhorseman said:

Must have been a long time ago. Mickey D's has also offered unsweetened tea for years.

Indeed, it WAS many years ago!  Glad to hear unsweetened tea is now available.  Not that I'm likely to try it out!

Mura

44 minutes ago, Mura said:

It's not unusual for us to get drive-thru McDs when on the road.  We always distinctly ask for "UNSWEETENED tea" and have been lucky so far.