Encore / Live / Solo(*)- Dec 1-8-2019...

sid_9169

15 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

One of the more interesting restrooms at Baby Jane...

IMG_20191130_205522.thumb.jpg.f6e29d12de70eac03870e16845c20735.jpg

IMG_20191130_205535.jpg

This is my favorite bathroom pic yet. I want to see what the ladies room looks like. Request! I’m sure C would help us out on this! She would win over an entire tribe of harmless pervs if she did.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Greenpea2 said:

This is my favorite bathroom pic yet. I want to see what the ladies room looks like. Request! I’m sure C would help us out on this! She would win over an entire tribe of harmless pervs if she did.

Harmless? I take great pride in maintaining a high standard of harmful perv....

But yes, bring on the ladies rooms pics!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Socal special... I forgot to get the ingredients in this one, but I know it's tequila...

IMG_20191130_171313.jpg

Is this a salt foam on the margarita?

Thanks for your review!  It's my featured entertainment!

Edited by nhtravels
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

Am I the only one who thinks that, despite Sid's insistence of "That ship has sailed," Baby Momma might be looking for a little more than just a cruise buddy? Just saying.....

Yes... knowing he's lost his soul mate... definitely think this is something he is doing for a friend... not a lover. Sadly, I know what losing a soulmate is like... nothing compares.  We wear our hearts on our sleeves or in our keepsakes... think locket or ring or.... ?  Nothing compares... 

• Like 4

After five straight hours of eating and drinking, I think I'm about to call it for tonight... Chicken wings, nachos, lump crab, tuna tartare, shrimp cocktail, and pork belly buns... It's safe to say that I never lost that five pounds that I needed to before the cruise, and now this... I guess that I'll just embrace the "dad bod"...

We're going to get to the port relatively early... I'm pretty confident in my ability to get a Vibe pass, but I don't know if she'll be able to board with me, so we're going for group one... Hopefully the WiFi on board works ok, and hopefully I can make it entertaining for seven more days... Thanks to all of you who are following / commenting / lurking...

My handy dandy hand drawn map from tonight's adventure...

IMG_20191130_220114.jpg

• Like 9