Dined at Tuscan Grill on Reflection recently?

Lisamarie18

Hi all,   

We are on the Reflection on 12/27. I purchased the Trio dining package which includes two dinners and one lunch. Has anyone dined at Tuscan Grille on refraction recently?  It always gets such mixed reviews, I’m wondering if it’s worth it? We are also having dinner at Murano and lunch at The Porch. 

Thanks so much!

Lisa

Edited by Lisamarie18

Ute toy on Reflection.  Diner at Tuscan last night.  Service and food were excellent!  Had lunch at The Porch on boarding day.  Very civilized way to start cruise.  Food was good and away from the maddening crowds.  I would suggest you use your lunch for that day unless it is valid for one of the special sea day lunches in either Tuscan or Murano.  Murano’s dinners and lunches (when offered) have always been exceptional IMHO.

• Like 1

I skip Tuscan on every ship now. On our last cruise on Reflection we were dining in Blu and most nights Tuscan (right next to Blu) was largely empty. I'd opt for Lawn Club Grille or another night in Murano.

Edited by Luvcrusn
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

I skip Tuscan on every ship now. On our last cruise on Reflection we were dining in Blu and most nights Tuscan (right next to Blu) was largely empty. I'd opt for Lawn Club Grille or another night in Murano.

I would second your post.  We have begun to skip Tuscan as we do not care for the newer menu.  There were not many diners in there on our cruise.  Lawn Club is now our second favorite after Murano.  Different atmospheres but both are really nice.  

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, keesar said:

I would second your post.  We have begun to skip Tuscan as we do not care for the newer menu.  There were not many diners in there on our cruise.  Lawn Club is now our second favorite after Murano.  Different atmospheres but both are really nice.  

After reading about the newer menu I went online to check and found that the 2 dishes we especially liked have been removed. Crab cakes and lobster pasta are both gone. Can someone confirm that this is the case. I don’t know that is worth dining there now. May have to cancel and rebook another restaurant. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sandancer said:

After reading about the newer menu I went online to check and found that the 2 dishes we especially liked have been removed. Crab cakes and lobster pasta are both gone. Can someone confirm that this is the case. I don’t know that is worth dining there now. May have to cancel and rebook another restaurant. 

I haven't been on Reflection in awhile but just checking the menu on the Celebrity App for the current cruise -

They have Crab Cakes  as an appetizer.   They no longer have the Lobster Ravioli but they do have Lobster Rigatoni Alfredo (Lobster, Tomato, Basil and Parmigiano-Reggiono)

• Like 1

We had dinner in our suite from Tuscan in November. We shared several items.  The crab cake was terrible - too much filler and not tasty- I do a much better job than they did.  The Lobster Rigatoni Alfredo was excellent. The filets were fantastic. The tiramisu was good but the creme burle. was to die for. I can't remember the other few things we had.

• Like 1