WTT or WTB: CruiseNext Lite Certs

BoundForSea

Hi gang, looking to trade two regular 250$ Cruise Next Certs for two CruiseNext Lites, ASAP!

Exp dates: 5/15/2020 and 11/2/2023

Will also consider purchasing but prefer a trade, which is a good deal. 

Thanks!

PS Looking to do so today or tomorrow ideally. 

3 minutes ago, pghflyer said:

Yeah, you should exchange contact info - these posts "mysteriously" just disappear with no notice.  I suggest putting in your signature so you can later delete and not have it forever searchable through forum threads.

Based on the sticky at the top of this forum

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2715670-reminder-posting-cruisenext-certificates-for-sale-is-against-guidelines/

I'd hardly say that posts "mysteriously" just disappear with no notice.

Yup a whopping 3 weeks old. Sorry but I don't think the average member spends much time trying to find all the new rules they create around here.  And actually they do just completely disappear and no one is told why (since our personal messaging is disabled) and no one is notified (by locking the thread)....the threads just vanish.  

5 minutes ago, pghflyer said:

Yup a whopping 3 weeks old. Sorry but I don't think the average member spends much time trying to find all the new rules they create around here.  And actually they do just completely disappear and no one is told why (since our personal messaging is disabled) and no one is notified (by locking the thread)....the threads just vanish.  

That is the thing...the average member doesn't have to find them...that is why they are lock to the top of the forum as stickies so you can't miss them. 

As for why...it is a well known policy that you can always email the mods and ask...if you feel that you need an explanation.

Just completed the trade of a Lite for a Regular with BoundForSea. All done by phone through NCL. Easy! Appeared in my account (and his) within seconds. No problems whatsoever... I called the regular 800 #, the rep consulted with the CruiseNext Desk and it was done. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Twinswithtwins said:

Just completed the trade of a Lite for a Regular with BoundForSea. All done by phone through NCL. Easy! Appeared in my account (and his) within seconds. No problems whatsoever... I called the regular 800 #, the rep consulted with the CruiseNext Desk and it was done. 

Couldn't have gone smoother, and met a great person with great advice in the meantime! Thanks Twins! That's what this board is supposed to be about, friends helping friends.  

Still on the hunt for one more before tonight.

Edited by BoundForSea