Medallion B2B

Nan_Sea

This has probably been discussed before but I am not having any luck finding the answer. We will be doing a b2b on the Regal in March and I have done all the preliminary medallion sign in . Will our medallion have the 14 day dates or do I need to do anything special to make that happen? We will be in the same cabin.

12 minutes ago, Nan_Sea said:

This has probably been discussed before but I am not having any luck finding the answer. We will be doing a b2b on the Regal in March and I have done all the preliminary medallion sign in . Will our medallion have the 14 day dates or do I need to do anything special to make that happen? We will be in the same cabin.

In April on the Royal (MedallionClass) we had B2B 7-day cruises in the same cabin & the Medallion was valid for both cruises with my name & embarkation date etched on it.  

In May we have the same two cruises booked on the Royal & ordering our Medallions it is one per person for both cruises even though we’ll be in different cabins.

So there’s nothing you should need to do. 🙂

Edited by Astro Flyer

I am doing B2B on the Royal starting Jan 11 with my friend. He is booked in my cabin 1st sailing and with another friend second sailing. He received 2 Medallions one with Jan 11 date and the other with Jan 18 date. When I ordered my Medallions I called and asked if I would receive 2 and was told, No, you only get one and it will be valid for both voyages. Do not know why my friend received 2. Both came in the one box.

1 hour ago, Nan_Sea said:

One medallion. Look on your medallion app. Select journey view. In the upper right hand corner select the icon. It should have all the days of your itinerary listed. princess knows you are there already.

49 minutes ago, wallyj said:

I am doing B2B on the Royal starting Jan 11 with my friend. He is booked in my cabin 1st sailing and with another friend second sailing. He received 2 Medallions one with Jan 11 date and the other with Jan 18 date. When I ordered my Medallions I called and asked if I would receive 2 and was told, No, you only get one and it will be valid for both voyages. Do not know why my friend received 2. Both came in the one box.

Maybe because he changed cabins and also maybe the way his 2nd cruise was booked?

Did he make a separate booking for the second leg?

4 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Maybe because he changed cabins and also maybe the way his 2nd cruise was booked?

Did he make a separate booking for the second leg?

His cabin for the second leg was assigned a few days ago, we have yet to get cabin assignment for first leg. We both have seperate booking numbers for each leg, traveling with different pax on each leg. Medallions were sent before cabin assignment. Travel agent same for both bookings and made at same time so will ask on board if they have answer why he got 2 Medallions. 

2 hours ago, Nan_Sea said:

It will be the 14 day dates and you need to do nothing, even if changing cabins.

5 minutes ago, kywildcatfanone said:

It will be the 14 day dates and you need to do nothing, even if changing cabins.

The medallion only has the embarkation date, it will not state disembarkation date but will be valid for both segments whether staying in same cabin or not.

45 minutes ago, hobbyfarmer2 said:

Your b2b is booked as 2 cruises but you can ask your TA or Princess to link the cruises which will change the ship account to appear as one onboard.  Don't understand what is meant by "Medallion dates".

The Medallion has the cruise dates (from and to) imprinted on it.

One poster said he received one for the 14 days but his cabin mate received 2 for the same cruise (1 for each of the (2) 7 day cruises).