UDP Price?

We will be on Symphony in two weeks and bought the UDP for $175 PP. Right after that on Equinox and it is $233 PP for 7 days, my point is either way it is less expressive to purchase UDP prior to cruise than purchase single nights on the ship. Yes they throw specials out there each day if they are not full but still the PP cost on UDP is less expensive.

Cheers! 

4 minutes ago, 20165 said:

We are on harmony in June and paid $399pp and that was on black friday.  Any idea why its so much more than oasis?  Same class ship.

Yikes! hope is was a 14+ day cruise 

Edited by Tulsacoker

4 minutes ago, Tulsacoker said:

Yikes! hope is was a 14+ day cruise 

No kidding, anyone else know if this is the norm for that ship and sailing time of year or did i just get screwed??

1 minute ago, 20165 said:

No kidding, anyone else know if this is the norm for that ship and sailing time of year or did i just get screwed??

you can cancel. Keep checking I have never seen prices that high for a 7 day cruise on any class ship

6 hours ago, 20165 said:

We are on harmony in June and paid $399pp and that was on black friday.  Any idea why its so much more than oasis?  Same class ship.

Are you talking about the ultimate dining package or the ulnlimited beverage package?

Never seen the dining package for a 7 night cruise.  $399 could be the price for 2 people but not one. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

6 hours ago, 20165 said:

@20165

You are clearly talking about the Deluxe Beverage Package, whereas this thread is about the Unlimited Dining Package.

You can stop panicking now.  😄 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

@20165

You are clearly talking about the Deluxe Beverage Package, whereas this thread is about the Unlimited Dining Package.

You can stop panicking now.  😄 

Ah yes, sorry. it is the drink Deluxe beverage package.  I was about to call RCL and give them some grief, glad someone caught that.  Thanks

On 1/1/2020 at 7:19 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

Regular price is $199

The last time it went lower than $179 was Black Friday 2018.

based on a 7 day cruise.

I paid 189 on Black Friday/Cyber Monday. It’s the lowest I seen it for my sailing on Allure.

Edited by luisc25