FLL-POM SHUTTLE

skrufy

I’m running out of places to look. We are flying into FLL for a cruise out of Miami. Looking to stay at the Embassy Suites on 17th St. but can’t find a shuttle company to take us From the hotel to the POM. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 hour ago, ilovetotravel1977 said:

Or change your hotel to one in Miami? 

Hey ilovetotravel1977,  Don’t be a wise guy. I guess you didn’t  realize you need transportation to Miami also From FLL. Is your next reply fly into Miami? 

9 hours ago, ilovetotravel1977 said:

Yikes! I wasn't being nasty. It was just another suggestion. Take it down a notch.  Cripes.

Hi

Yes. There a lot of sensitive people out there.

Another option, I realize this OP has already made their decisions (so, for others), and not trying to be nasty either. If you take the hotel shuttle back to the airport, all the services will pick you up from there.

2 hours ago, Nic6318 said:

Hi

Yes. There a lot of sensitive people out there.

Another option, I realize this OP has already made their decisions (so, for others), and not trying to be nasty either. If you take the hotel shuttle back to the airport, all the services will pick you up from there.

That's an option, but the ES in fort Lauderdale charges for the hotel's airport shuttle.

2 hours ago, JohninDC said:

That's an option, but the ES in fort Lauderdale charges for the hotel's airport shuttle.

Hi

Good to know. I haven't stayed at that hotel (I know it's popular), the one's I have stayed at all had free airport shuttles. They did charge if you use it to go to Port Everglades. Just another thing that you need to look at before booking, if you were intending on using any given services. 

1 hour ago, Potstech said:

I had the same thought.

Hmmm? 🤔  $35+ for an UberX to a downtown Miami hotel plus another $10-12+ to get to the port in the morning compared to $10-12+ for an UberX from FLL to Embassy Suites plus another $35+ for an UberX to POM the next morning.  Not sure I see the transportation advantage of staying in Miami over the ES?