How does RCCL to Celebrity status match work?

skrapngal

I just made Platinum in Crown & Anchor in November and have my first Celebrity cruise in March. I should be granted Select status.

Is this done automatically? Do I have to call and request it? Request it at boarding time?

And what documentation should I have with me to prove my Crown & Anchor status if there is a problem and it does not appear?

Thanks to all for your help!

Several years ago, but our TA called and got us set up as Elite.  (We were Diamond when we did it.)

On our very first cruise w/ Celebrity, we learned we were at the top of their list because we were Elite in a Suite.

Edited by knittinggirl

If you have an account with RCCL, you will find your both your Celebrity CC number and Azamara le club voyage number, which for me is the same as the CC number.

Edited by Redrobo

Booked our first Celebrity cruise in August.  I meant to call in and request but just never did.  Checked my online status a few weeks after booking and they had my C&A number listed along with the Captains Club.  I just had to put the CC number into my reservation.  So easy.

Since they changed the IT system RCI and X are using the same and the accounts are connected. Since then you should find your CC number in your profile when you log into the RCI website. Everyone should have automatically received a CC number with that change (o.k., we all know it´s Royal IT). So if you don´t find a CC number there than call them.

steamboats

10 minutes ago, FOXTROT said:

We are Pinnacle on RCL. We will be doing our 1st Celebrity cruise March 1. They have us down as Elite. Thought we would be at least Elite Plus. 

The highest status you will get on Celebrity is Elite, u less you have earned the points by sailing on Celebrity.

Same with Royal , the highest you will get is Diamond, even if you are Elite + or Zenith on Celebrity.