Radiant New Zealand

Just now, MicCanberra said:

Cool, that would be all of the usual ones then.

Milford, Thompson, Doubtful, Breaksea and  Dusky Sounds.

Yep, that sounds right, last time we were here was on Diamond Princess Capt got us in and out of 12 out of 14.

On 1/9/2020 at 8:25 AM, gbenjo said:

Yes  we do.....Mr Gut keeps following me around looking for special treatment.......but it's really just sympathy.🤣

Actually Mr Gut mainly sails Princess and there is a reason for that😛😛

Perhaps it was 

Milford Sound, Sutherland Sound, Emelius Arm, Gold Arm, Bradshaw Sound, Thompson Sound, Doubtful Sound, Gaer Arm, Crooked Arm,  Hall Arm, Dagg Sound, Breaksea Sound, Dusky Sound, Edwardson Sound, Cunaris Sound, Isthmus Sound, and Long Sound.

I know we included Milford, Bradshaw, Thompson. Doubtful, Dagg, Breaksea, Dusky and Long, but no real recollection of the names of the others

15 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Perhaps it was 

Milford Sound, Sutherland Sound, Emelius Arm, Gold Arm, Bradshaw Sound, Thompson Sound, Doubtful Sound, Gaer Arm, Crooked Arm,  Hall Arm, Dagg Sound, Breaksea Sound, Dusky Sound, Edwardson Sound, Cunaris Sound, Isthmus Sound, and Long Sound.

11 January

Port Chalmers

stayed onboard, really not up to going ashore and wresting the wheelchair onto a shuttle.

Started to blow in the afternoon and even in the harbour waves are getting up, I think we may have a rough night and already wondering if we will miss Akaroa again.

4 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

11 January

Port Chalmers

stayed onboard, really not up to going ashore and wresting the wheelchair onto a shuttle.

Started to blow in the afternoon and even in the harbour waves are getting up, I think we may have a rough night and already wondering if we will miss Akaroa again.

Not a bad day in our city after recent bad weather. Hope winds don't get up too much as Majestic Princess due tomorrow.

4 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

11 January

Port Chalmers

I hope you don't, too bad you couldn't get into Dunedin this time.

1 hour ago, erewhon said:

Sorry you  missed Akaroa. Hopefully we can visit in a couple of weeks when we are on Maasdam!. Majestic Princess safely in Dunedin today.

I'll be there, Akaroa, on Maarsdam on 7/2 It will be my 4th time. Always found something new to see or do.

On 1/9/2020 at 3:40 AM, GUT2407 said:

Had lunch there the other day, even scored a pie and sausage roll. Plan on trying it for breakfast shortly.

Magic, I trust they had tomato sauce available? 

7 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Magic, I trust they had tomato sauce available? 

Yep, someone must have told them about Aussie tastes, oodles of sauce, beetroot for on your burger, a very nice lamb pie in the buffet the other night.

Edited by GUT2407
  • Like 1