Saving Your Chair

MsSoCalCruiser

Guess I was not terribly clear. I don't go to the buffet at all. Ever. I go to IC for breakfast, Alfredos if I want pizza, Vines for pre-dinner appetizer, and Crooners after the show. For me, I only have an issue in the afternoon in the Piazza & IC anytime. 

• Like 3

On 1/11/2020 at 2:52 PM, MsSoCalCruiser said:

I also have the chair clips but I use a Kindle ; definitely would not want to leave that there.  I was hoping with the sign that they would realize that I was coming right back and not out for the afternoon.

Um, I have a confession to make.   15 years ago I printed up my own little tags that said

“reserved for Suite# ..... Mr and Mrs.” ... and I put the Princess seawitch logo on them,

brought them along, but then didn’t have the nerve to actually go through with my “plan.”

We don’t reserve chairs for hours or anything and never have, but it was more in case we wanted to leave to go to the buffet to bring the food back to our loungers .

now we just take turn so.    

• Like 1

I sailed solo last month on the Caribbean Princess. I would stop by the men's room on the way to the theater instead of waiting to decide I needed to go after finding a seat. There was only one show that I had a little bit of difficulty getting a seat, and that was because I arrived late, after the show had started. I saw some seats available, but I did not want to disturb others during the performance to get to them. I stood for a few numbers, and then a couple sitting on the aisle near me left, and I sat in one of their seats.

On 1/12/2020 at 5:36 PM, Ombud said:

Guess I was not terribly clear. I don't go to the buffet at all. Ever. I go to IC for breakfast, Alfredos if I want pizza, Vines for pre-dinner appetizer, and Crooners after the show. For me, I only have an issue in the afternoon in the Piazza & IC anytime. 

They have really good grilled vegetables at the buffet during lunch.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2020 at 6:22 PM, geoherb said:

I sailed solo last month on the Caribbean Princess. I would stop by the men's room on the way to the theater instead of waiting to decide I needed to go after finding a seat. There was only one show that I had a little bit of difficulty getting a seat, and that was because I arrived late, after the show had started. I saw some seats available, but I did not want to disturb others during the performance to get to them. I stood for a few numbers, and then a couple sitting on the aisle near me left, and I sat in one of their seats.

Some of us go more often than others 😕