shareholder credit

yvr49

1 hour ago, LDVinNC said:

We faxed our shareholder information on Monday and as of today (Friday) it is not appearing on our booking.  Previously we have seen it within a day or two.  Should I call them or just resend the information?

We're taking a b2b LA-Hawaii in a couple of weeks. We faxed on shareholder form on Monday afternoon, and it was on our CP by evening.  We faxed the second one yesterday, and by 8p.m. it was on CP.  
I'd wait until Monday afternoon unless your cruise is very soon.

Thanks, but I decided to call.  Even though we have a fax confirmation, they had no record of having received it.  Since we will be on the previous sailing and had already received the credit, the agent was able to set it up right away.

2 hours ago, FritzG said:

We faxed on shareholder form oor Monday afternoon, and it was on our CP by evening.  We faxed the second one yesterday, and by 8p.m. it was on CP.  
I'd wait until Monday afternoon unless your cruise is very soon.

I've sent as many as 3 on the same piece of paper.

Print out the share doc

Write my upcoming cruises with all required info on the share doc

FAX

Works fine.

1 hour ago, JF - retired RRT said:

I've sent as many as 3 on the same piece of paper.

Print out the share doc

Write my upcoming cruises with all required info on the share doc

FAX

Works fine.

We can send faxes for free from our library so we sent them separately to avoid any chance of confusion. 

10 minutes ago, CarelessAndConfused said:

It sounds like if you have less than 3 weeks to sail date, you can still fax this in and get the OBC is what I'm reading from many folks???

Yes you can.  While it is good to do it in accord with the 3 week direction on the benefit page, you can still do it with less time.

Some have even taken their docs onboard and had it done by Passenger Services.

Hello All,

1st post on this forum!

Re the Shareholder OBC, the Carnival announcement states "anyone cruising on a reduced rate or complimentary basis is excluded from this offer"

My question is - has anyone been denied after applying while booked on a past guest, or "Interline" rate?

Thanks in advance, Regards,

Tony

4 hours ago, tony777p said:

Hello All,

1st post on this forum!

Re the Shareholder OBC, the Carnival announcement states "anyone cruising on a reduced rate or complimentary basis is excluded from this offer"

My question is - has anyone been denied after applying while booked on a past guest, or "Interline" rate?

Tony

We get it when we have booked at a reduced rate, but that is a rate available to anyone. Just timing. You may not get it when booking on an Interline rate.

14 hours ago, tony777p said:

Hello All,

1st post on this forum!

Tony

Tony-

Welcome to the forum!  When I have read that sentence, I got the impression that they are indicating that they won't apply the benefit to people already getting a benefit because they work in the cruise/travel industry.  Just my interpretation though...

4 minutes ago, Daniel A said:

Tony-

Welcome to the forum!  When I have read that sentence, I got the impression that they are indicating that they won't apply the benefit to people already getting a benefit because they work in the cruise/travel industry.  Just my interpretation though...

"Employees, travel agents cruising at travel agent rates, tour conductors or anyone cruising on a reduced-rate or complimentary basis are excluded from this offer"

As mentioned, rates that are not generally available to the public do not qualify for the shareholder benefit.

• Like 1