XPress Pass-When is it Available?

brellis

Have checked in and shows a link but as of yet clicking on it does nothing regardless of the browser or from computer or ipad/phone.  Just shows an 'X' and loads for eternity.  We are 77 days out and I want to make sure the perks are listed correctly and as I understand it will show on the XPress Pass.  Thanks for the insight!

B. Ellis

The only perk that shows on the XPress pass is the beverage package.  CALL for Classic and PALL Premium.  Wi-fi and the beverage package will also show under Order History in the Cruise Planner that can happen anywhere from 90 days to a couple of weeks before sailing.  OBC should show I the CP within hours of booking so you  an use it for excursions, specialty restaurants, etc.  Prepaid gratuities show on your booking confirmation. 

you may want to change browsers and see if that lets you print.

1 hour ago, brellis said:

Have checked in and shows a link but as of yet clicking on it does nothing regardless of the browser or from computer or ipad/phone.  Just shows an 'X' and loads for eternity.  We are 77 days out and I want to make sure the perks are listed correctly and as I understand it will show on the XPress Pass.  Thanks for the insight!

B. Ellis

Express passes are ready to print 90 days prior to your sail date.

Edited by davekathy

1 hour ago, brellis said:

B. Ellis

The Xpress Pass is available after doing the check in (90 days before sailing). The BVG Perk will show 30 days before sailing also in your order history you can check the BVG and Internet Pkg

For me they always show available to be completed on Final Payment Date (usually now 90 days per-cruise).    As soon as you fill it out I am able to open it and print. 

Once suggestion -  Go back and click the edit button and go back and look at the checkin.   I had a similar problem as you and found my problem was that on the second passenger I had not checked a block to use the same credit card as the first passenger. 

Just tried and mine open within seconds with no problem.  

4 hours ago, brellis said:

B. Ellis

On my most recent cruise last month, I checked in 90 days before sailing, but for the first time for me, my Xpress Pass and cruise docs were not ready on line to print out.  It took another month before the web link to access the documents became active.

I checked in 90 days prior.  The only thing I have not done is take our security photos.   I will go back and edit.  I was able print the Xpress pass after I did the online check in.

online check in seemed too easy.  Hope I did not miss something. On Hal they want your arriving flight and departing flight.

This was allot easier..

2 hours ago, mahdnc said:

On my most recent cruise last month, I checked in 90 days before sailing, but for the first time for me, my Xpress Pass and cruise docs were not ready on line to print out.  It took another month before the web link to access the documents became active.

I did exactly the same. We’re 38 days to sailing and my edocs are not ready and I can’t print my express pass. I’ve called celebrity and they are looking into it. They advised it should be resolved at about 30 days out. Hope this helps. This is the first time this has happened to us.