Too many mailers!

Doh15

In the last 2 days I have gotten 14 identical copies of Windstar’s mailer advertising its small ship big world promotion. 

Has this happened to anyone else?  I can see maybe one or two extra, but 7 per day for two days running (so far) is a little excessive. 

It seems odd.  I have noticed that once I book a cruise, the email frequency drops as if they did not want me to know our cruise could be priced lower.  I have noticed this on our last 3 cruises.  We are booked on the Surf in March so will check to see if this pattern repeats itself.

5 hours ago, Misty Morning said:

It seems odd.  I have noticed that once I book a cruise, the email frequency drops as if they did not want me to know our cruise could be priced lower.  I have noticed this on our last 3 cruises.  We are booked on the Surf in March so will check to see if this pattern repeats itself.

The company I work for does a lot of direct mail and we can pull our lists from our database to specifically exclude certain groups of customers based on criteria such as when they last bought from us, if we've delivered their most recent purchase yet, if they have an opportunity in the current pipeline, etc.  I can't imagine Windstar doesn't do the same.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2020 at 7:39 AM, Doh15 said:

In the last 2 days I have gotten 14 identical copies of Windstar’s mailer advertising its small ship big world promotion. 

Has this happened to anyone else?  I can see maybe one or two extra, but 7 per day for two days running (so far) is a little excessive.