I booked onboard -

1) passenger 1 and 2

perks -  tips, 500 OBC cabin

2) later added granddaughter 

no perks

3) new promo  

Perks - $100 per person

Plus - tips, $500 from booking onboard 

Will Celebrity divide $500 between passenger 1 & 2 plus $100 each?

Will Celebrity divide $500 + $300 between all 3 passengers?

Will granddaughter receive just the $100?

If you are all travelling on the same account, all of the OBC will be credited to that account. If passengers 1 and 2 have separate accounts, it can be divided between them in the ratio of your choice; presumably, whomever has granddaughter on their account will request the extra $100. Don't forget that gratuities will have to be paid for your granddaughter.

• Like 1

They are inconsistent in how they handle credits. Sometimes they list them under 1 person, sometimes they divide them. You can check your account on the interactive TV to see how they handled your situation. Unusually takes 2-3 days before they post anything. You can go to Guest. Relations to check or ask for a change. I like to combine accounts since it's more efficient in handling OBC. 

Passengers 1 & 2 have separate accounts with granddaughter with passenger 2.

Tips for granddaughter have been applied to our invoice for final payment.

I will check with guest services once we are onboard.

Hubby and I have had them divide our on-board account into 2 separate accounts on Infinity. The cruise director tried to get it combined after we discovered the problem, but they could not do it. All they could do was switch OBC to cover charges that were all on one account. We now check at the beginning of the cruise to make sure we only have one combined account.

I've had it show up in an array of different ways.    Usually it is combined and any charges are deducted out of the pool of OBC's.     A couple cruises it was divided between us with half on each account.    I went to the front desk and had them combine all the OBC's under one account to better control.   Took less than a minute or 2.

I'm booked in August and $200 OBC was part of my package. 

I'm sharing the cabin with my nephew, who is a minor so my brother and wife can enjoy their cabin.

While the booking is under my name, the OBC is showing each of us $100.  No biggie since I was going to spilt 50/50.  But you think they would place it under the adult in the cabin.