Craft Social Menus — Equinox — photos — Feb 2020

cruisestitch

Thanks for sharing.  On the Equinox in 4 weeks.  Looking forward to spending some time in Craft Social.

And maybe it’s a Country thing but I’ve never heard the term “By The Tap”.  Local term is “On Tap”.

10 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Roughly all afternoon & evening on sea days, 4 to midnight on port days but it did vary day by day.  

Thanks, so on sea days we can grab a late/quick lunch?

Edited by Oville

Thanks for sharing...Bottoms up is??? nice to be able to have beer and wings...I will definitely try to make it to the beer place.. I love IPA's and I have had a chance of getting acquainted of a few brands on the menu...

1 hour ago, Oville said:

Thanks, so on sea days we can grab a late/quick lunch?

When we were on Equinox in June, they didn't serve food until 5 PM.  My husband went there for wings once at about 4:30 PM, and they put his order in as soon as they could, so he got them by 5:15 PM.

Edited by hiccups

7 minutes ago, hiccups said:

When we were on Equinox in June, they didn't serve food until 5 PM.  My husband went there for wings once at about 4:30 PM, and they put his order in as soon as they could, so he got them by 5:15 PM.

Thanks, guess not lunch.  We eat a bit late and will not be eating a snack at 5:00.

17 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

Kobe Style Beef Sliders?  They cannot say it is Kobe beef since it is not.  So what exactly is Kobe style?  Just regular ground beef with the price of Kobe?

It’s just silly marketing lingo; no such thing as Kobe beef sliders/burgers - they have way too much fat content to be used that way even if someone wanted to spend a couple hundred dollars on a burger. At least it is legal to say “Kobe style” even though it is a meaningless term and misleading. It is a step in the right direction from when they called it “Kobe beef” - something which a few restaurants have been successfully sued over, for false advertising. Hopefully eventually they will end this silly practice altogether and stop using the word “Kobe” on their menus to try and sound like the mystery meat they are using is something extremely rare, prohibitively expensive and luxurious. 

• Like 1

I noticed all the items on the Cocktail list are above $15. That means they all have up-charges, even if you have the premium package, correct? If so, pretty poor job by Celebrity. Wait, soon they'll have a super-premium package that allows up to $18/drink. 😡

• Like 1

15 hours ago, denys222 said:

Thanks for sharing...Bottoms up is??? nice to be able to have beer and wings...I will definitely try to make it to the beer place.. I love IPA's and I have had a chance of getting acquainted of a few brands on the menu...

Bottoms Up is a beer dispensing system that fills the glass through its bottom, instead of its top. Supposed to reduce waste (overpours) and increase yields from the keg.

https://youtu.be/mfx0ewR9AW4

I was looking forward to checking out Craft Social on Eclipse in January 2021, but alas the "Revolution" refit is postponed so it won't be there. Looking at the menu I'm not sure I'm that interested anymore. Everything seems overpriced to me. Feels like it would have been a let down, if of course the refit would have happened (still a sore point for me😕)

Although it's in small print at the bottom of the menu, just wanted to point out the 20% gratuity is included on the bill for food.  My DH didn't realize this and tipped on top of that, which meant he left about a 50% tip.  We had nonrefundable OBC, so not a big deal, but we kind of laughed about it afterwards.

1 hour ago, hiccups said:

Although it's in small print at the bottom of the menu, just wanted to point out the 20% gratuity is included on the bill for food.  My DH didn't realize this and tipped on top of that, which meant he left about a 50% tip.  We had nonrefundable OBC, so not a big deal, but we kind of laughed about it afterwards.

I think you misread it; it says gratuity will be “added” not that it is “included.” It does not specify it applies to the food; in all other restaurants on Celebrity gratuity is only added to beverages and not to food, so quite possible none was added to your food order - though you’d have to verify with your receipt. 

16 minutes ago, Gonzo70 said:

I think you misread it; it says gratuity will be “added” not that it is “included.” It does not specify it applies to the food; in all other restaurants on Celebrity gratuity is only added to beverages and not to food, so quite possible none was added to your food order - though you’d have to verify with your receipt. 

No, it was added--I saw the bill, but DH didn't pay attention.

Cruisestitch, thanks for posting...

We were on Equinox in October and never quite made it there! Hopefully we will try on our Silhouette cruise...

What a pity they don’t offer lunch on sea days. It would it take pressure off Oceanview. 

I think the menu seems too heavy as a snack before/after  a big dinner but not enough to be a real alternative to dinner (I hope that makes sense)...