Deal Alert - Infinity

crusinthrough

I always find these post helpful in the Royal Caribbean forum.  

Celebrity Infinity - March 15, 2021

5 Nt Labadee & Puerto Plata

S1 Suite (4 perks) - $749 pp b4 taxes

Less than an AQ, Concierge or Balcony 

Only a few left 

I wonder how much the S2 were.

Edited by crusinthrough
  • Like 3

Darn, it shows that price until you go to book... sky suites are gone.  Thanks for the post!

ETA:  Our only cruise in a suite was thanks to someone posting a deal on the Royal Caribbean board years ago, and we've always hoped to find another deal like that again.  This would have been even better!

Edited by hiccups
  • Like 2

There was one available at $746 when I looked earlier today. We couldn’t do the dates but called a friend who we thought might b interested, but it had gone up in price by the time they checked it out. Up to $1700 pp now. Good for you negrilgirl.

Edited by zanderblue
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Negrilgirl said:

Just booked. I think I got the last sky suite!  1500.00 for two. Thanks for the info. 

I kept checking for several hours and then gave up.  Looks like you were able to grab one after that!  Congratulations!

23 hours ago, crusinthrough said:

I always find these post helpful in the Royal Caribbean forum.  

Celebrity Infinity - March 15, 2021

5 Nt Labadee & Puerto Plata

S1 Suite (4 perks) - $749 pp b4 taxes

Less than an AQ, Concierge or Balcony 

Only a few left 

I wonder how much the S2 were.

That is a great deal.  I checked it out and the sky suites are already sold out.  Would have jumped on that if we weren't already booked on a Touch the Canal cruise on Connie for the same time frame.  Thanks for posting.

13 minutes ago, crusinthrough said:

Keep checking for Infinity cruises in general for 2021.  There seems to be random ones that pop up and the itinerary is different from the others so it stands out a single date when scrolling through sailings on the website.  I found this sailing and one in 2022 this way.  2022 was $999 but still less expensive than the normal suite pricing.  

Yes, ditto. We got a b2b in 2022 for $699 with $400 obc. Keep checking, these deals DO exist.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zanderblue said:

I just grabbed it.

An S1 for $749 (b4 taxes) pp on March 15th sailing next year. Too good a deal to miss, well just need to make the dates work.😎

Wow, I just checked and thesky suites are at $1749.     

36 minutes ago, wallysdtr said:

Wow, I just checked and thesky suites are at $1749.     

I've been checking since this deal was posted Friday.  It said $749, but by the time I got to the suites page for the booking, it was up to $1749.  I kept checking several hours Friday, evening, many times Saturday and Sunday, and again this morning, and no luck.  Guess we aren't meant to go on that cruise, since other people keep managing to snag one as it opens up!

There is decent pricing on the Sky Suites for April 11, 2022 Key West and Mexico on the Infinity out of Miami for five nights. Not as good as it was back in January, but price is now $999 per person. Seems to be the lowest Sky Suite price right now. Several available. Of course price might go down or might go up.

dcl

Want to know why this helpful thread has been locked? Simple. Violations of the Travel Agent Recommendations section in the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free Cruise Critic memberships. All the NOT allowed requests/hints asking for and/or the giving of TA info, all the quotes of removed posts that had to be removed too, etc... and we have another thread that looks like a piece of Swiss cheese due to removed posts.