Lighthearted- what would you bring in case of confinement to cabin?

celoplyr

My Kindle Oasis (I have 1179 unread books on it right now), downloaded movies on my ipad, my noise cancelling headphones and my quilting (English Paper Piecing, a few blocks for the Dear Jane quilt). Oh, and a resistance band, large rubber band, for some exercise for the shoulders after all that sitting hunched over 🙂

Edited by October17
Number of books :)
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, October17 said:

My Kindle Oasis (I have 1179 unread books on it right now), downloaded movies on my ipad, my noise cancelling headphones and my quilting (English Paper Piecing, a few blocks for the Dear Jane quilt). Oh, and a resistance band, large rubber band, for some exercise for the shoulders after all that sitting hunched over 🙂

My book is not available on nook or kindle .I like the feeling of holding a book.

17 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

My book is not available on nook or kindle .I like the feeling of holding a book.

But this doesn't answer the question of how you'd spend time if quarantined. You wouldn't be able to leave your cabin to get new books....  Do you bring a suitcase full of books with you onboard?  

55 minutes ago, cruisemom42 said:

But this doesn't answer the question of how you'd spend time if quarantined. You wouldn't be able to leave your cabin to get new books....  Do you bring a suitcase full of books with you onboard?  

See post # 14 for my response to the OP’s question. In the post you are quoting I am referring to the book that I wrote.

On 2/17/2020 at 1:01 AM, lenquixote66 said:

I used to like holding a paper book, but now I’m spoiled with the book (Kindle)  having a built in stand and light, and stays open on the page I’m reading without propping. I actually pass on books if they aren't available in e-format. The exception being manuals that one has toflip back and fort in.

sooo... please consider e-format for your book (yes, I’m curious what it is)

• Like 1