Discount for Le Petite Chef Celebrity Edge

Jokerkimmie

On the Equinox (1/24/20) we paid full price ($55pp) prior to the cruise as a treat for ourselves for evening #2. We were so impressed with the food served that we made a second reservation for evening #5 and were given the price of $38.50pp. I'm sure you can find some type of discount, at least by day #3 on any X vessel with Le Petite as your choice. You will enjoy it!!

4 hours ago, Oville said:

The OP was asking about the Edge.  Just read a blog today someone on Edge couldn’t get a Specialty Restaurant reservation today other than Raw on Five.

Yep, that was me. There were a few 9 or 9:30 times at other places - way too late for me to eat - but the only one that seemed very open was Raw on Five. (Ok, LPC was at 8:30 because of the seating situation - 2 seatings - but still. Too late IMHO.) I got Eden for the last night at 6:15 on embarkation - now it only has 9:30 if at all.

10 hours ago, Jokerkimmie said:

Can anyone advise if discounts have been offered at Le Petite Chef during an Edge cruise. Can you advise what discounts were offered including per person price  and if discounts were for specific days. Many thanks

None were offered on our sailing in November 2019....

bon voyage

On Edge in the Med last September we left it a bit late into the cruise to book any specialty dining, but found during the last half of the cruise there were restaurant staff outside Oceanview selling off unused slots at a discount. The dining times were not always a great choice, but we are not too fussy about that so got LPC for $40pp instead of $55pp. Wish we were onboard now. We are having a really miserable run of weather in UK 😒

Not sure if it was just on TA but on the Westbound they were offering discounts at all of the Specialty's.    There was a girl at the entrance to OceanView with an IPad and she would ask me almost daily.   Not sure of the amount but she kept saying I can give you a REALLY GOOD DEAL.

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

Not sure if it was just on TA but on the Westbound they were offering discounts at all of the Specialty's.    There was a girl at the entrance to OceanView with an IPad and she would ask me almost daily.   Not sure of the amount but she kept saying I can give you a REALLY GOOD DEAL.

No doubt it’s harder too fill the Specialty Restaurants on a 15(?) day TA than a 7 day Caribbean cruise.

Not Edge, but we just got off Summit.    Our maitre d' in Blu booked us in La Petit Chef at a discounted rate of $44pp.    Also as noted in an earlier post, as the first LPC dinner ended, we were offered a discounted price for the second LPC dinner later in the week.   We declined, but it was offered at $40pp vs the standard $55