Martini bar prices

Freddieshelton

1 hour ago, little miss chatterbox said:

Why the two prices? I’m confused at other martini bars (on celebrity) its one price for the normal martini glasses. They sometimes have the really small glasses for flights and people that want the smaller martini but I’ve never seen two prices.

Is the $18 charge for the large format? The last time I was on celebrity they only had the regular size. Is the large format now what the regular ones used to be!

1 hour ago, maxydu said:

Do they serve other drink types at the Martini bar or strictly Martini's?

New to Celebrity......Thanks!

Yes they serve other drinks as requested.   They have beers,  limited wines and full bar for your drink (non-martini) orders.

7 hours ago, Freddieshelton said:

Hi does anyone know the up to date prices in the martini bar? Previously the prices were included in the premium drinks package but I now think they are over the $15?

They are $13 and included In the premium package. The Edge might be different, but the rest of the ships are still $13

1 hour ago, bikerunner said:

Wish they would carry Buffalo Trace on all ships, not just the Edge/Apex.  Its a good/decent bourbon,that is one of my defaults for Manhattans at home 

Maybe one could submit this on the "Special Needs Request" form....   😂

I Am sure that would garner a pass around and gain some attention for it! LOL

Cheers and bon voyage

1 hour ago, bikerunner said:

Wish they would carry Buffalo Trace on all ships, not just the Edge/Apex.  Its a good/decent bourbon,that is one of my defaults for Manhattans at home 

I think all the ships offer Woodford and Woodford double oak as their "premium" bourbon.

3 minutes ago, ghstudio said:

I think all the ships offer Woodford and Woodford double oak as their "premium" bourbon.

I believe so, personal preference would rather have Buffalo Trace but Woodford is decent enough.  Blantons would of course be the overall choice but that ship has sailed I believe.