“So a Penguin, a Horse and Polar Bear walk into a bar on the Edge...

C-Dragons

This test is to ascertain your mental state now. If you get one right you are doing OK, if you get none right you better go for counseling.

There are 4 test questions. Don't miss one.

Giraffe Test

1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator? Stop and think about it and decide on your answer before you scroll down.

image.png.fd62764272af4c361c7cf946ac00f202.png

The Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe, and close

the door. This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an

overly complicated way.

Elephant Test

2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator? 

image.png.0aec2004a19b6b29b3949ea23a3a301d.png

Did you say, Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant, and close the refrigerator?

Wrong Answer.

Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door. This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your previous actions.

Lion King Test

3. The Lion King is hosting an Animal Conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?

image.png.3df8f6008dca41639aeca0547c929915.png

Correct Answer: The Elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator. You just put him in there. This tests your memory.

Okay, even if you did not answer the first three questions correctly, you still have one more chance to show your true abilities.

Crocodile Test

4. There is a river you must cross but it is used by crocodiles, and you do not have a boat. How do you manage it?

image.png.ca540f3258b17fffa16f0b454ba47956.png

Correct Answer: You jump into the river and swim across. Haven't you been

lis-ten-ing? All the crocodiles are attending the Animal Conference. This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.

According to Anderson Consulting Worldwide, around 90% of the Retirees they tested got all questions wrong, but many preschoolers got several correct answers. Anderson Consulting says this conclusively proves the theory that most Retirees do not have the brains of a four-year old.

Send this out to frustrate all of your smart friends.

Edited by MarKay525
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.

My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing, and I said, "Nothing." The reason I said "nothing" instead of saying "just thinking" is because she then would have asked, "About what?" At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.

Finally I pondered an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they know?

Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really know, here is the reason for my conclusion: A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." But you never hear a guy say, "It might be nice to have another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case. Time for another beer. Then maybe a nap

Den

• Like 1
  • Haha 1