Compensation offer screenshot

foggyphils

we are booked 4/18/20...does original email stating cx by end of march and rebook offers still apply? almost wish ours fell in the dates cancelled so we could just rebook with the OBC and move on .  hopefully if they are going to extend the "postponed" dates they do it before we reach the end of March deadline assuming it still applies.

we are booked 4/18/20...does original email stating cx by end of march and rebook offers still apply? almost wish ours fell in the dates cancelled so we could just rebook with the OBC and move on .  hopefully if they are going to extend the "postponed" dates they do it before we reach the end of March deadline assuming it still applies.

Same. We are booked on April 11th....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wonder how you are meant to let them know you want a refund? Can't get through by phone and no one responding to social media. I cancelled mine on Tuesday and just want an email confirming it to claim on insurance (which WILL cover me). Can't even get that! I understand they are swamped, but I would think an email would be an automatic thing....

23 minutes ago, foggyphils said:

I have one on April 30. I don’t see any advantage in cancelling before March 31.

Yep, wish I had your thought process a week ago, lol! I cancelled and rebooked my April 4th Vista Cruise to July 25th. When things die down I will try to get Carnival to honor the new offer for me. Either way I am looking forward to my hopefully summer cruise! 

Edited by LaRue1975

9 hours ago, foggyphils said:

This was posted by someone to JH’s page so I wouldn’t consider it official yet

BD8889EB-9989-4BE5-8ED0-DB40E14763FA.jpeg

Notify Carnival....if you can actually get through to Carnival!!   I tried all week and the phones were supposedly down.   I am through this morning on a constant hold.   They better figure out ways for people to communicate.   If I could send an email I would.   What email address do you use to email them?   Not a lot of contact info for Carnival.

So we were on Sunshine sailing 4/4-4/9 and received this email yesterday. It says we have until the end of the year to decide, at that point it automatically converts to FCC.
Dang up-sell fairy had just hooked us up hours before too

88623CDE-5962-4A76-8161-1D3CAEDC8610.jpeg

2 minutes ago, dsnutz said:

So we were on Sunshine sailing 4/4-4/9 and received this email yesterday. It says we have until the end of the year to decide, at that point it automatically converts to FCC.
Dang up-sell fairy had just hooked us up hours before too

88623CDE-5962-4A76-8161-1D3CAEDC8610.jpeg

That is what my e-mail says too.  Wonder which one supersedes?

49 minutes ago, bury me at sea said:

That is what my e-mail says too.  Wonder which one supersedes?

It also says "use this form to submit" but there is no form. In a google search I discovered a form for the FCC only but not one for the 100% reimbursement.

https://carnival.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bszByug2EjwyxEx

That's the form, but you should've received one that was a personal link for you, that has your email info embedded in it. You might can fill out this one, not sure.

Where it's blue and says this form - is that not a clickable link?

Edited by five.
  • Like 1

Mine looked just like the above form  and when I clicked this form, it took me to a form that I could pick if I wanted to FCC with OBC or a refund.

It did not have my email embedded in it. It has spots to put name, ship, date, etc and at the bottom you picked your option.

Donna

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HakunaMatada said:

I still have not received the obc offer for my April 19th cruise ugg

The plan now is to start sailing again April 10th so you Cruise is not cancelled yet. This could change at anytime so stay alert and enjoy your cruise if it sails! 

I booked two cabins for April 6th cruise.  tried to call travel agency this morning, and they hung up on me.  I was going to wait for next week to try again.

Just got two emails from travel agency, one for each cabin giving me a link to fill out a form with Carnival.

needed to provide the Carnival Booking number, ship name, sailing date, and the Passenger name.  Since I had two cabins booked and two different booking numbers, I filled it out twice and took picture of the page with phone before I hit send.

In both cases, I used the name of the passenger as "traveler number one" that was on my travel agency booking forms.

Also had to check mark which option, and then check mark that it was the same for all passengers in the cabin.

we will see how long it takes to get money back to credit card.  I paid for both cabins with same credit card.

I looked on Carnival's web home page and there is no mention of a form or cancellation of cruises

We have a cruise on Princess that leaves May 16th.  When I looked into our acct with Princess website, the additional OBC had been added.  We received no notification, just the money.  Try checking your acct with Carnival