******MSC - UK CRUISERS ***

Host Carolyn

12 hours ago, CliveJ said:

Ah...those lists are a great help, thanks. Looking good for Premium on Virtuosa over the summer !

Hope Euribia's not too dissimilar come next winter.

When they first opened Euribia prices they were very similar to this year's Virtuosa prices before the super late discounting.

Guest Cable3232
4 minutes ago, insidecabin said:

Virtuosa 12n canaries 30 April  now available as 2 6n cruises at very good prices.

UK TA offering cruise stay package with flights.

I have been looking at that cruise but for Sep/Oct 24, not sure if I should pull the trigger sooner than later but at the last minute price for the 30 April cruise which is half of the Sep/Oct one.... I might wait and see.

But want to do the May Fjords on Virtuosa (first time on MSC) before booking my 4th cruise with MSC. 

6 hours ago, Cable3232 said:

I have been looking at that cruise but for Sep/Oct 24, not sure if I should pull the trigger sooner than later but at the last minute price for the 30 April cruise which is half of the Sep/Oct one.... I might wait and see.

But want to do the May Fjords on Virtuosa (first time on MSC) before booking my 4th cruise with MSC. 

19th May fjords £549 with drinks is a decent deal.

We are wait and see people there are a lot of options out there stay flexible.

We did the Oct canaries last year that and the previous med cruise got really cheap.

On 4/23/2023 at 10:51 AM, insidecabin said:

When they first opened Euribia prices they were very similar to this year's Virtuosa prices before the super late discounting.

No, you're right - prices are good...have booked Nov. 3rd & Jan. 26th. Presumably it will be back to Euros by then, though, & it's on that I've based my comment. Summer on Virtuosa you can get a glass (or 5) of champagne on the Premium(£14) - just hoping that dosen't change come the winter !

9 minutes ago, Cable3232 said:

Nope, me and wifie booked through another TA but the friend who is going went through them.

Our price was not too bad for Prem Plus and Prem Suite with whirlpool and first time north of the UK.

Ah, OK ! Hey - wherever we are, & whatever we choose to do...every chance of having a great week ! 

Guest Cable3232
1 hour ago, SirJackDaniels said:

anyone else unable to view the drinks menu's posted by @sidari, or is it just me?

Something has changed as they now gone..... maybe the pictures took a last-minute cruise to the Canaries???

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cable3232

Everyone has gone on a cruise?? 

And the UK contingent are not as chatty as the other lot

When, to where is your cruise and which ship?

Some quick info on what I have picked up

• 90% of US customers on sail in yacht club, so good luck with listening to that
  • Don't change your booking after last payment unless you like trouble & strife
  • MSC IT/Website is to be desired
  • If you drink, get a drinks package ("easy plus" caters for everyone's taste but go for Prem if the difference is not that much)
  • MSC pickup and drop at every port (excluding certain UK cruises)
  • Certain people judge MSC as if it was 9K per night cruise 

I am sure other people will be along shortly to give their advice.