P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

1 hour ago, kalos said:

How are you this morning Andy ? 

Is the man flu going /gone away yet ?

Whilst checking on the war wounded ,I wonder how Vamp's dog is getting on 

with those two tablets,lets hope they are working .:classic_smile:

animated-have-a-nice-day-image-0001.gif.76bc42dd0c95a724a8c4bbc0003fd44c.gifEveryone :classic_smile:

Thanks for asking Kalos. 

I'm like Bodie, a couple of tablets and I am back to chasing the postman and weeing in the street... 😊

Andy 

Edited by AndyMichelle
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Harry Peterson said:

Good to hear that Andy.  I do hope that doesn’t extend to sniffing anything.  Or anyone........

Harry as any good dog trainer knows  hand commands help for when  they get older and deaf .

So Andy ( leave the postman alone for a minute ) if  I point to the floor that would mean "Sit ":classic_unsure:

Not to be confused with any other words .

Glad your on the mend :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Thanks for asking Kalos. 

I'm like Bodie, a couple of tablets and I am back to chasing the postman and weeing in the street... 😊

Andy 

It won't be too long now Andy before you can use a tree or lamp post like the rest of us😁

Avril

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, kalos said:

I wonder how Vamp's dog is getting on 

with those two tablets,lets hope they are working .:classic_smile:

I was thinking of her yesterday and hoping all was well as she hasn't posted since. No news is good news🤞

Avril

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AndyMichelle said:

Sniffing everything Harry, then marking my territory of course. 

Andy 

Just catching up on the last few days. So sorry about your need for a test but delighted you seem to be back to normal(ish)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pete14 said:

Just catching up on the last few days. So sorry about your need for a test but delighted you seem to be back to normal(ish)

He only tested negative for covid. His weird sense of humour will always be a positive. Lucky us🤣

Avril

Edited by Adawn47
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, pete14 said:

Normal day sitting in the car eating a picnic overlooking the beach. 👍

15985206885789173719831090113180.jpg

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

So that explains it. I'll be more considerate  to you in the future now I know .😁

Avril

The difficult bit is deciding if I'm posting sober, or perhaps having partaken of a glass or two!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well my 14 days in quarantine are over!

Disappointed but not surprised that neither me or my wife had a phone call or text from the UK Border Force.

Needless to say we had no signs of Coronavirus despite returning from what some believe was a "highly infectious" Madrid.

From what I've seen on TV and heard from my son, the resistance to mask wearing and socially distancing here in the UK is woeful compared to Madrid.

Can't wait though to play golf tomorrow after a 4 week absence. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Esprit said:

Disappointed but not surprised that neither me or my wife had a phone call or text from the UK Border Force.

Needless to say we had no signs of Coronavirus despite returning from what some believe was a "highly infectious" Madrid.

From what I've seen on TV and heard from my son, the resistance to mask wearing and socially distancing here in the UK is woeful compared to Madrid.

Can't wait though to play golf tomorrow after a 4 week absence. 

Thank you for being responsible.

Hope you have a great round of golf tomorrow and a hole in one you deserve.

Graham.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Esprit said:

Pleased for you that you’re free again.

I guess you’ve worked out by now that our government has decided not to bother to enforce this at all - apart from the odd token fine. Three I think altogether?

Much like crime generally.  Still, we’re fortunate enough to live In a country where everyone is totally honest, totally responsible and totally trustworthy.

Aren’t we?

9 hours ago, pete14 said:

I’m also just catching up and echo Pete’s comment Andy. You and Michelle must be very relieved.

• Like 1

Thats made me roll up.    Who thinks these things up🤣🤣

Hope your "bits" get better soon!

I was getting a bit worried because I felt our carefreeness?? and fun we had had gone down a bit since it was mentioned that we were going off thread a bit too much.  I kept thinking  "You can't ski with no snow" and "You can't eat with no food".. same here.  We can't talk about cruises all the time when there are none.

Lets keep laughing and being a bit silly.

Edited by indiana123
  • Like 5

24 minutes ago, happy v said:

In direct reply to the thread title...........pi**ing down!

Never mind could be worse, if you were driving .

By law, you are required to turn on your headlights if it is raining in Sweden :classic_ohmy:

Hold on a minute how the hell are we supposed to know if its raining over in Sweden? :classic_wacko::classic_unsure::classic_unsure:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Eddie99 said:

Really interesting article by Tim Hartford of BBC More or Less etc which goes a long way towards explaining the current risk.  He ends by warning against believing it’s all over.

Good read though

https://www.ft.com/content/176b9bbe-56cf-4428-a0cd-070db2d8e6ff?segmentid=acee4131-99c2-09d3-a635-873e61754ec6

Thanks. As you say, a fascinating article, written by a statistician who understands the facts and their proper interpretation. Puts it all very much into perspective, and I’m sure wowzz would appreciate it too.

More or Less, and Tim Harford, have done some sterling work on Coronavirus and Covid since it all kicked off - debunking a lot of the junk figures being pushed out about testing in particular, and the latest manipulation of the death figures. He won’t be very popular with government ministers though!

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Eddie99 said:

Really interesting article by Tim Hartford of BBC More or Less etc which goes a long way towards explaining the current risk.  He ends by warning against believing it’s all over.

Good read though

https://www.ft.com/content/176b9bbe-56cf-4428-a0cd-070db2d8e6ff?segmentid=acee4131-99c2-09d3-a635-873e61754ec6

Excellent article.

It’s a long way from over, so we have to live with it, by continuing to socially distance , practice good hygiene and wear our face coverings.  If we stop all those measures we risk going back to square one. 

• Like 5