P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

Hoping the thread will be brought back it was a good source of support and amusement in equal parts.

Holkham was lovely yesterday just winced a little at need for a taxi but needs must. Today being another sunny day I am making the proverbial hay and being deposited in the town centre and told to ring when I want to come back so sneaking in another lunch whilst neighbours visit their son.

13 minutes ago, lincslady said:

Just had a post 'hidden' - merely suggesting that posters can be removed if i is considered necessary, I believe?

Indeed so.  I'm finding those posts intriguing though.  Must just be me - but I do like the surreal.  Big Bonzo Dog fan!  Still miss Viv Stanhall and Neil Innes.  😞

• Like 3

Full threads disappear and some posts hidden all without explanation and as

of yet no explanation from the mighty powers that be . Confusing :classic_unsure:

Sometimes you will never find the answer a bit like searching on Google and asking

a woman how old she is. The result will be 10 years out of date, you will feel harassed,

wished you'd never asked and you will be more confused than when you started.:classic_unsure:

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, LynnForestgate said:

You should not be too hard on the poster who broke the rules. Although there was an admission, I really don't think she meant any harm at all.

I mentioned before that we should all remain calm and not speculate on what happened to our favorite thread.

Lynn

‘favorite’?  😉

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LynnForestgate said:

as someone mentioned earlier, there was an admission from a poster that she felt that she had violated the T&C's of this forum with her idle chat about medical issues. 

Lynn

Yes I saw that but dont think that was the reason the thread was removed. CC are pretty firm and if you break T&Cs of chat they usually either warn you or suspend you for a period. But Host Sharon had said previously that CC wanted to remove the thread and she was fighting to keep it open but it seems she may have lost the battle.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LynnForestgate said:

Host Sharon is a Lady and has put up with a lot of pressures from some on this forum.

Lest not jump to conclusions yet.

I mentioned earlier, that we shall wait and see as to the reason the thread was closed.

Hopefully the idle chit chat about personal medical problems was not the reason our favorite thread was closed.

But how are you feeling today. How are things in Norway ?.🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, majortom10 said:

Yes I saw that but dont think that was the reason the thread was removed. CC are pretty firm and if you break T&Cs of chat they usually either warn you or suspend you for a period. But Host Sharon had said previously that CC wanted to remove the thread and she was fighting to keep it open but it seems she may have lost the battle.

Go to Cunard it's still running ,Hal and a few others .What dosen't  help is people targeting 

other posters trying to bait the person with silly "guilty " repetitive posts that are clearly 

against the rules if they care to read them . Back to the thread removal ,to be honest Tom 

since Sharon gave a warning ,from what I have read posters have posted nothing worse

than what you see on the other threads I have mentioned .

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I am as surprised as everyone else that our thread has been removed.  I just hope that It is nothing that I have posted that caused us to be shut down.  It is such a lovely day that I walked to the place where you all know I volunteer so managed to get my 10K steps in very easily this morning.  

Take care everyone.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LynnForestgate said:

I don't think the poster has apologized yet for the random medical problems she posted on the thread that "May" have caused it to be taken down.

Don't forget, there "Was" an  admission" that she may have posted something against T&C on this forum.

(Other posters have mentioned this also.)

As I also mentioned, please do not rush to any conclusions just yet.

I will be busy over the weekend, (Charity work)  and may not be able to check in with you Guys to see how things are going.

Hope all is well, and have a great weekend 🙂

Your Friend
Lynn

Please let it go. 

No one broke any rules, and you are constantly trying to provoke. 

Have a nice day - must be time for breakfast in your time zone. 

• Like 17