P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

59 minutes ago, purplesea said:

A nice bright sunny day here at present, but rain is forecast again for later.

We were eating our meal the night before last and was suddenly plunged into darkness as we had a power cut.  Went to put on the dishwasher last night and it was displaying a foreign language, Russian I think 🤷‍♀️ After paying a visit to Mr Google it is now back to English!😊

Happy Birthday to both Graham and Splice the Mainbrace. Hope you both have a great day.

Thank you Pam.

I love this video meme.

Graham.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zap99 said:

Mine is on my phone case. After the jab last year we went to Nando's for lunch. Can we have a table for 2 please ?. Look, I've had my jab. I showed the young Lady my sticker. DW told her....he'll grow up one day.🤣

I applaud your DW's positivity Zap👏

Such a pity she's due to be disappointed😒

Avril

• Haha 9

3 hours ago, purplesea said:

A nice bright sunny day here at present, but rain is forecast again for later.

We were eating our meal the night before last and was suddenly plunged into darkness as we had a power cut.  Went to put on the dishwasher last night and it was displaying a foreign language, Russian I think 🤷‍♀️ After paying a visit to Mr Google it is now back to English!😊

Happy Birthday to both Graham and Splice the Mainbrace. Hope you both have a great day.

3 hours ago, zap99 said:

Happy birthday Graham. Whetever trip you are on, we look forward to seeing the pics🤣image.gif.d7c744dd25549bff97dccaa72dbabd03.gif

3 hours ago, brian1 said:

+1

3 hours ago, Caullkhead said:

Happy Birthday @grapau27 & @Splice the mainbrace IMG_0907.thumb.jpeg.7b33c8bb7753735d8eb4f117065e5311.jpeg

3 hours ago, Angel57 said:

@grapau27 and @Splice the mainbrace

Happy Birthday and I hope you are both having a great day.

2 hours ago, Adawn47 said:

A very Happy Birthday to @grapau27 and @Splice the mainbrace I hope you both have a lovely day.

Relax, spoil yourselves and raise a glasss or two🥂

Avril

1 hour ago, yorkshirephil said:

Happy birthday @grapau27 and @Splice the mainbrace, have a great birthday.

Miserable damp and foggy day here so went to Junction 32 for breakfast and treated myself to a couple of new T shirts in anticipation of the next cruise.

38 minutes ago, lindyloo22 said:

Happy birthday to all the boys, girls who birthday it is today.

3 minutes ago, Sarah1974 said:

A very happy birthday today to @grapau27 and @Splice the mainbrace

Thank you everyone for your kind birthday wishes today.

Graham xx 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, zap99 said:

Happy birthday Graham. Whetever trip you are on, we look forward to seeing the pics🤣image.gif.d7c744dd25549bff97dccaa72dbabd03.gif

Yes happy birthday to those for the 27th. There are so many people with birthdays at the minute I don't want to mention names incase I get the wrong one or miss anyone

So happy birthday to our lovely October birthdays...... a special group of people 😉

Edited by Presto2
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3

53 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

Yes happy birthday to those for the 27th. There are so many people with birthdays at the minute I don't want to mention names incase I get the wrong one or miss anyone

So happy birthday to our lovely October birthdays...... a special group of people 😉

Thanks for that may I include myself for the 8th and our daughter for the 14th, happy birthday everyone x

• Like 8

3 hours ago, yorkshirephil said:

Happy birthday @grapau27 and @Splice the mainbrace, have a great birthday.

Miserable damp and foggy day here so went to Junction 32 for breakfast and treated myself to a couple of new T shirts in anticipation of the next cruise.

LOL,I was googling j32 on the M1.Having said that when I worked oop North,the truckstop on the M6 at Penrith did a blinding brekkie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Had a busy day today. Picked up my new car late this morning and am very pleased with it. I had the old one for 13 years so the new one with all it's technology and automatic things is certainly going to be a journey of discovery.

Once I had collected it, I took a drive to a nearby NT property to have lunch there and have a wander around the grounds. By then it had turned into a lovely mild, sunny afternoon.

• Like 12