P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

9 hours ago, Adawn47 said:

Yes, I remember you posting that. 

Frank doesn't know about my fan club zap, I wouldn't want to give him an inferiority complex.😁

Seriously though zap, give wowzz my/our best should you happen to speak with him again.

Avril

I had a look. He hasn't posted since January regarding his Caribbean cruise.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, grapau27 said:

Good morning.

I hope everyone is safe and well and you all have a wonderful day.

I am sure you are going to ,take care and have a great day my friend 😀

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Morning hope everyone is well ,bright and sunny but only 7.at the moment .

Reading the newspapers and I count my blessings as growing up we too 

could not afford a sky dish ,until today I never knew that they were a status symbol .

It now makes sense why my Dad nailed our dustbin lid to our front wall.

I should have known he was a proud man as he never spoke much about 

how he struggled to put petrol in the family's Mercedes .

Growing up though I was young and dreamed of being rich and new I had the

power to change this .

Things have changed  as now I am old and dream of being rich .

I am happy with my lot and am getting there slowly ,  I find when I go to the 

bank and find money in my account ..I still get withdrawal symptoms 🙃😉

Hope you all have a great day where ever you are -Take care 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 17

21 hours ago, kalos said:

Last time I looked he was on a  aviation forum tormenting some pilots .

If he got grounded is another matter .

That's where I found him. He pm'ed me and indicated why he wasn't posting on cc anymore......not telling.!!🤣🤫

• Like 3

Morning to you all.

It's not nice down here, it's like winter, windy with heavy rain.  A day to stay in, in the dry.

Met with my friends for coffee yesterday and a natter and swapped books with one of them, so now have plenty of more books to read.

Hope everyone has a good day.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, purplesea said:

Morning to you all.

It's not nice down here, it's like winter, windy with heavy rain.  A day to stay in, in the dry.

Met with my friends for coffee yesterday and a natter and swapped books with one of them, so now have plenty of more books to read.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Don't worry too much.  It will be much better next week.🤣

32 minutes ago, zap99 said:

That's where I found him. He pm'ed me and indicated why he wasn't posting on cc anymore......not telling.!!🤣🤫

I found him discussing Maleth Aero with a couple of others who post regularly on CC.  He told me he was reading along here still although not posting for those secret reasons.  Sadly missed by me as well.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Jennizor said:

Just took this photo of a deer in the wood between us and the farmland. I tried to get nearer but it just ran off.

IMG_0307.thumb.jpeg.69eef8df24bd2fbb40157628ba7652c2.jpeg

Is this like spot the ball.Do I get a fiver for putting a cross in the right place.Perhaps I should have gone to specsavers.😉.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, zap99 said:

Just tell him Roger's not here now.

• Haha 7

34 minutes ago, brian1 said:

Is this like spot the ball.Do I get a fiver for putting a cross in the right place.Perhaps I should have gone to specsavers.😉.

I expanded the photo and spotted him by the trees.  We don't get to see deers, just old dears on our estate. 🙂

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, brian1 said:

I confess I couldn't see the deer either, and I had my nose almost touching the screen. It was probably clearer looking first hand(or eye🧐) than via phone camera and posting online. Lovely outlook though, one I'd love to wake up to every morning.

Sis

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

I confess I couldn't see the deer either, and I had my nose almost touching the screen. It was probably clearer looking first hand(or eye🧐) than via phone camera and posting online. Lovely outlook though, one I'd love to wake up to every morning.

Sis

Hi sis,I expanded it like Josy said.Just to the right of the 2nd tree trunk from the left,bro.

• Like 4

Just now, brian1 said:

Hi sis,I expanded it like Josy said.Just to the right of the 2nd tree trunk from the left,bro.

I've just done that too bro and was about to post when you did. I had to expand it by 250%😲. I pointed it out to Frank and he said 'Is it ,a fox?'  Wow! and I thought my eyes were bad.😄

Sis

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

I've just done that too bro and was about to post when you did. I had to expand it by 250%😲. I pointed it out to Frank and he said 'Is it ,a fox?'  Wow! and I thought my eyes were bad.😄

Sis

Glad it's not a bear,they do nasty things in woods,bro.

• Haha 3

It was a bit hard to see - but does in stay in the wood, or eat and ruin plants in your garden, as my daughter finds happens to her, with a more sturdy fence than yours seems to be.  Maybe hers 'down south' are more adventurous and brazen.  You certainly have a lovely view.

• Like 1

This is where I am today and look at the sky. (Haugesund, Norway). This is the last port before arriving home on Saturday. 
I am enjoying Iona very much, but my daily step count has trebled!

Hope everyone is well.

Gill x

IMG_0241.jpeg

• Like 17

Good Morning All

News from me this week : On Tuesday night I had a call at 7pm from my GP - just checking in to see how I am. She wanted to know if any appointments had come through yet. They haven't so she's chasing them. Wasn't that lovely? My hospital and GP experiences to date have been so good. I couldn't feel more cared for.

Here is a picture of Ted who's just been for a hair cut and blow-dry. He's so handsome!

Have a good day everyone. Be well. Jane xx

20240613_122710.jpg

• Like 18

Not a bad day here weather wise, we sat out this morning in pleasant sunshine. It has warmed up noticeably the last couple of days too.

I got our estas yesterday for our upcoming Canada and New England cruise, I couldn't upload the passport page on my laptop as I just got the wheel of death so downloaded the esta app onto Mrs YP's phone and the scan from the app took instantly, that's the way to go for me in the future.

May be an image of dog and text

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, kalos said:

I am sure you are going to ,take care and have a great day my friend 😀

Thank you Kalos my good mate.

We are having a wonderful day.

I hope you and Mrs Kalos are having a fabulous day too.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Beckett said:

My hospital and GP experiences to date have been so good. I couldn't feel more cared for.

I am really pleased about your surgery, it sounds great.  Also everyone else with a good one.  Ours was, in the past, the best in the district, but not now.    Change of personnel possibly. Sadly everywhere is very different.

Yesterday when lunching with  friends who live 30 miles away they said they have had marvellous treatment, and  were even offered  therapy, one to one, due to a tragic bereavement.

At our surgery if you miss the first appointments when ringing at 8.30 we get a message saying please go to walk in gp elsewhere.  If you ring during the day you get a similar message.  I did go to a 'walk in' in the end and received really good help from them, but that is not the point.  I have a GP but can't see anyone. .   At walk ins there is no continuity.   Also at our surgery we cannot make any appointments for the future, say in three weeks time. they have stopped it.    Also our waiting list for the pain clinic is 18 months.There is more but I will stop there

Never mind,  apart from that I am having a nice peaceful lazy day here while OH erects the garden swing I ordered,  without discussion.  I saw a gorgeous beige one with gold struts.  I didn't tell him because he would have said it will get dirty, its not practical,   etc etc.   Fashion or design never seem to come into the discussions.  Its up now and HE LIKES IT😂

Edited by indiana123
  • Like 10

1 hour ago, Angel57 said:

This is where I am today and look at the sky. (Haugesund, Norway). This is the last port before arriving home on Saturday. 
I am enjoying Iona very much, but my daily step count has trebled!

Hope everyone is well.

Gill x

IMG_0241.jpeg

Pleased that you’re enjoying Iona! 

• Like 7