P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

1 hour ago, brian1 said:

Morning all,off to Bath for 3 nights.Non stop National Express from Victoria 42quid return for 2 and 238 quid Premier Inn city center.The parking alone is probably more than the fare.Another bucket list destination ticked off,Brian.

You will love it! Royal Crescent, Roman Baths, Theatre Royal & Bath Abbey... have a Bath Bun and investigate Sally Lunn....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, purplesea said:

Morning everyone, cold and frosty here this morning, but looks as though it's going to nice sunny day.

It's my birthday today, so I am now officially retired!! 

Stay safe and warm.

Happy Birthday🎁🎂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, purplesea said:

Morning everyone, cold and frosty here this morning, but looks as though it's going to nice sunny day.

Stay safe and warm.

Happy Birthday, enjoy your day

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, purplesea said:

Stay safe and warm.

animated-happy-birthday-image-0089.gif.34da397899f74c8ec5ce48c71c6d72f8.gifEnjoy your day🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, purplesea said:

Stay safe and warm.

Happy birthday and welcome to the wrinklies club.🥳

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, brian1 said:

Morning all,off to Bath for 3 nights.Non stop National Express from Victoria 42quid return for 2 and 238 quid Premier Inn city center.The parking alone is probably more than the fare.Another bucket list destination ticked off,Brian.

I went there for my speeding boot camp. Didn't like the place, but the course was good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, purplesea said:

Stay safe and warm.

A Very Happy Birthday Pam💐, and welcome to the Life of Leisure Club🥂. I hope both you and your hubby are feeling better.

Avril

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, purplesea said:

Stay safe and warm.

Happy Birthday!

I recall your supportive comments about my redundancy and you mentioning being made redundant at 62 then not being able to get re-employed. With that in mind I sincerely hope that you have a long and happy retirement. 

Damian

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Dull day here so the conservatory won't heat up in the sun. Not going out as I have  a sore leg. I am awaiting my inside cabin allocation for Iona next month with 2 1/2 weeks to go. The website shows fully booked for insides and ocean views but balconies and suites are still available. Never had a 'saver' fare before so will I get an email with the cabin details ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yorkshirephil said:

hey will match your best status to theirs for the loyalty club.

https://www.msccruises.co.uk/manage-booking/msc-voyagers-club/status-match

Here's another link:

MSC Voyagers Club - Membership Benefits | MSC Cruises

The main advantage for us right now is the 5% discount on bookings and 10% off WiFi (not essential but we all use it onboard especially our son).

We are likely to be Gold status but not too far off Diamond which looks really good.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, davecttr said:

Dull day here so the conservatory won't heat up in the sun. Not going out as I have  a sore leg. I am awaiting my inside cabin allocation for Iona next month with 2 1/2 weeks to go. The website shows fully booked for insides and ocean views but balconies and suites are still available. Never had a 'saver' fare before so will I get an email with the cabin details ?

I would keep checking on the My Personaliser on line. 

1 hour ago, DamianG said:

Here's another link:

MSC Voyagers Club - Membership Benefits | MSC Cruises

The main advantage for us right now is the 5% discount on bookings and 10% off WiFi (not essential but we all use it onboard especially our son).

We are likely to be Gold status but not too far off Diamond which looks really good.

We got diamond.

I used my Princess Elite as a match as it is the top level of their loyalty scheme. It took me longer to get elite plus on Celebrity but it would not have got me diamond as there is one more level. So choose whatever is your nearest to the top.

There is a thread somewhere on the MSc page that shows what people got.

ps don’t mention you got a match once on the ship as those who had to do  many cruises to get there really don’t like it.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, purplesea said:

Stay safe and warm.

Happy Birthday

and welcome as an offical  member of the "Wisdom Club"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1