P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

I would appreciate some advice on why I can’t access this forum on my ipad today. Seems fine on my phone and I have searched for help on my ipad but no luck. Has anyone else got this problem?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jennizor said:

I would appreciate some advice on why I can’t access this forum on my ipad today. Seems fine on my phone and I have searched for help on my ipad but no luck. Has anyone else got this problem?

I couldn't get on cc for 3 hours this morning on my Android phone.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jennizor said:

Thanks Graham, I was thinking it was something I had done. Fingers crossed I will get back it soon. 

I had the same problem on my iPad,but could access via android phone. I cleared yesterday’s and today’s history (settings/safari/clear history and website data) and immediately got back in.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Angel57 said:

I had the same problem on my iPad,but could access via android phone. I cleared yesterday’s and today’s history (settings/safari/clear history and website data) and immediately got back in.

Thanks for your response Angel, I will try to remember your solution should it happen again.

Jennizor

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Splice the mainbrace said:

I’ve been ok viewing cc so far today and that’s on an iPad.

Seems a random issue, fingers crossed it doesn’t happen to you.

Jennizor

• Like 1

I hope the hangglider didn't land in the water.  I have not had problems on here, but possibly because I am so old fashioned I am using a laptop, attached to an old fashioned keyboard, believe it or not.  Therefore only able to see/do anything on here when at my desk.  Which may be a good thing, certainly for my old brain.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, davecttr said:

IRRITATED and it is raining. I ordered some M&S clothes online, they never seem to have my size in stock in the store. I selected yesterday for collection at the store because they don't send the confirmatory email until the late afternoon. NO EMAIL so far and this has never happened before. Meanwhile Amazon are reminding me to collect a parcel from their lockers in Hemstead valley.

Fair enough, they are having IT problems with delays of up to 48 hours. meanwhile i noticed my spam folder had something in it. TV licence renewal, another one hundred and sixty nine squid. I notice that if i make it to 74 next year I get a free licence, unless they put the age up to 80 to save money.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jennizor said:

As I posted this morning ...  " 

"CC was showing unavailable try later on this PC this morning and only 

when checking it out on my phone did I realise it was running ok .

So gave the old PC a good clean out and all is OK again ."

If its still playing up try a clean up ,I did and the PC worked with CC   ok .

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, lincslady said:

I am so old fashioned I am using a laptop, attached to an old fashioned keyboard, believe it or not. 

That's what would not link to this site for me yet my phone picked up CC  OK .🤔

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, davecttr said:

Fair enough, they are having IT problems with delays of up to 48 hours. meanwhile i noticed my spam folder had something in it. TV licence renewal, another one hundred and sixty nine squid. I notice that if i make it to 74 next year I get a free licence, unless they put the age up to 80 to save money.

Only free if you are in receipt of Pension Credit.  😥

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I nipped out a few hours ago to a local DIY store for a small package on Click and collect as I thought this would be quicker- Wrong !

After 15 minutes I got an e mail saying the order would be ready within 30 mins 

and they would send me a collection pin code . Well over a hour passed so I went 

to the store to show them the Email as no code sent .

First they blamed my phone and said wait 5 more mins. Then said they had not sent the code but were sending it now , wait another 5 mins .

Then they said they were having IT problems with "some" orders today .

At this point they decided to release the goods to me without the pin code .

Looks like it was one of those days for some of us .

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jennizor said:

Afternoon all

Yes, I’ve had IT issues today.  Couldn’t access CC at all via the iPad. iPhone appeared OK but I don’t/can’t/won’t use that teeny screen and keypad for recreational browsing etc.  I’m glad whatever the glitch was, it’s been resolved

… and after all that, I really have nothing to say!  I’ll enjoy reading the threads though, and maybe I’ll find something to comment

Have a good rest-of-the-day everyone 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, kalos said:

CC was showing unavailable try later on this PC this morning and only 

when checking it out on my phone did I realise it was running ok .

Same here with CC this morning, but I lazily left it alone and it fixed itself😊

Avril

• Like 4

2 hours ago, davecttr said:

TV licence renewal, another one hundred and sixty nine squid. I notice that if i make it to 74 next year I get a free licence, 

That's strange. We are 77 and 79 and still pay for a licence. 🤫

Avril

Already answered. Thankyou Ilovemy garden

Edited by Adawn47
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

That's strange. We are 77 and 79 and still pay for a licence. 🤫

Avril

You have to be over 75 and in receipt of pension credit 

https://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one/for-your-home/aged-74-and-over-aud3?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwxLKxBhA7EiwAXO0R0E50mXGh2eTyjR3memUi_ISHIrMPXi8i8GVzxCBU7tsG3-k5rOxv-RoCcBsQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Brian

Edited by BrianI

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jennizor said:

Hi Graham, it had just come back on my iPad. I don’t mind using it on my phone but it’s so much easier and quicker on my iPad.

Jennizor

I had a few issues on cc last night and this morning it went off when I was answering a question at 8am.

US posters on RCL and HAL forums have reported issues too.

I tried Pauline's phone at 10am which is the same make and model as mine and I got on cc straight away but I couldn't get on using my phone until 11am.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, BrianI said:

You have to be over 75 and in receipt of pension credit 

Anyone wanting to appeal this should log into ...

www.iamjustapoorharddonebycruiser.co.uk 🙃

• Haha 8