P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

27 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

We are grandparents again, daughter in law had a baby girl about 2 hours ago weighing 7lb 10 oz called Amelie. That’s brightened my day up

Michelle

That is fantastic news.

I'm so pleased for you.

She has a nice name too.

11 minutes ago, zap99 said:

Graham. Thanks for sharing that. I might watch the chase and wait til the 6.00 news🤣

If he had been a doctor which would have justified  his position as health security he wouldn't have needed doctors with him to explain everything.

41 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

We are grandparents again, daughter in law had a baby girl about 2 hours ago weighing 7lb 10 oz called Amelie. That’s brightened my day up

Michelle

Congratulations Michelle, that is lovely news.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

Michelle

Congratulations, love the baby name but what about you? Granny, grandma, nana, other?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eglesbrech said:

Congratulations, love the baby name but what about you? Granny, grandma, nana, other?

I am Grandma, we now have three Grandsons, Cole, Louie & Jacob and three granddaughters Ephi, Lorelai & Amelie

Michelle

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Peanut006 said:

I am Grandma, we now have three Grandsons, Cole, Louie & Jacob and three granddaughters Ephi, Lorelai & Amelie

Michelle

An eight berth caravan in the near future ?  Just enough room for Grandma & Granddad . :classic_smile:

Mum & Dad will have to go on a cruise :classic_unsure:

• Like 3

Just now, kalos said:

An eight berth caravan in the near future ?  Just enough room for Grandma & Granddad . :classic_smile:

Mum & Dad will have to go on a cruise :classic_unsure:

Hahaha!! More like Grandma & Grandad need to go on a cruise!!! We took the eldest four on Independence of the Seas in 2019, they loved it, we have Iona booked with them for July but not sure yet if we will go 

Michelle 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gettingwarmer said:

There was a speciality dining room on Celebrity Millennium that was fitted out from Olympic when we were on there in 2004 but they have since removed it. 

Yes, they had great speciality dining rooms on all 4 Millennium class ships, now sadly removed.

19 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

Michelle

All of them have lovely names.

I hope it's not long before you can see them all again.

Graham.

• Like 1

Just now, grapau27 said:

All of them have lovely names.

I hope it's not long before you can see them all again.

Graham.

I can’t wait to see them, we all have Facebook portal so we can talk and see them all in their lounge playing. It’s like sitting down having a normal conversation 

Michelle 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Peanut006 said:

Michelle

Lovely to have some positive news.Congratulations

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Peanut006 said:

Michelle

Wonderful news, congratulations! Amelie is such a lovely name

Well Burns night would normally mean a large family meal then everyone doing a song or resitation. 

Tonight has been a small haggis for just 2 and a concert on line (which was ok actually). Not quite the same. There is always 2022, God willing.

May I take a cup of kindness to all my friends on CC. Slaite mhath!

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, Eglesbrech said:

Well Burns night would normally mean a large family meal then everyone doing a song or resitation. 

Tonight has been a small haggis for just 2 and a concert on line (which was ok actually). Not quite the same. There is always 2022, God willing.

May I take a cup of kindness to all my friends on CC. Slaite mhath!

I will drink to that   smile_drink.gif.d84da2de4c28dcb611cf0221e0b8b688.gif Good health & happiness to you and all our posters on these boards :classic_smile:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Peanut006 said:

Michelle

Congratulations Michelle,  and to your son and daughter-in-law. 

Avril