P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

15 minutes ago, Purdey16 said:

Well I got up a few times last night to look out the window in hope of some snow and to beat my kids at who’s sent the first text snow pictures first, but no just rain I was so disappointed 😞 so now it’s turned out to be a lovely sunny day 😎 got the roast dinner all prepared for a early one today because today is a very important day for my other half ! It’s his semi final night for his team the greenbay packers to play tonight to go through to the final for the superbowl 🤞 and toes crossed for him otherwise he’ll be a bear with a sore head  so that’s our 5 hours of tv watch tonight starting at 7 .

Damion congratulations on your job in getting a permanent position wonderful news for you 🥂🍾

Yes Green Bay Packers to win their Championship but the Chiefs to win the Superbowl!!😃

Edited by Rupert2251
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Rupert2251 said:

Yes Green Bay Packers to win their Championship but the Chiefs to win the Superbowl!!😃

Yes we think that’s going to happen and if they do win the championship my husband comes up with a small flurry 🥂🍾 at the moment he’s watching all the talk with the pros on tv and they’ve all backed the packers to win tonight, I certainly hope so  but I don’t think they would win the superbowl, he wants to go and see them before Aaron Rodgers retires 

3 hours ago, SarahHben said:

Morning.

It’s a cold one today, I’m watching an episode of cruising with Jane McDonald and wishing I was somewhere warm and sunny 😊

I think it’s Purplesea’s birthday today, so if you see this have a lovely day, if I’ve got the day wrong have a lovely day anyway 😊 

Yes, it is and thank you Sarah.

Cold and very windy here today, with a temp of 7 deg but a feel of 2deg.   Sunny at present but keep getting heavy showers of hail.

Pam

• Like 3

1 minute ago, purplesea said:

Cold and very windy here today, with a temp of 7 deg but a feel of 2deg.   Sunny at present but keep getting heavy showers of hail.

Pam

Happy birthday Pam, have a lovely day. 

Going anywhere nice? 😊

Andy 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, purplesea said:

Pam

Happy Birthday Pam! you share your birthday with our grandson who is 5 today

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, purplesea said:

Pam

Happy Birthday. Have a relaxing day. 
X

• Like 1

Rain turning to sleet and then light snow after dark, meanwhile I have a decision to make. A large envelope arrived in the post. It is from the ONS and asking if I would take part in the national COVID-19 Infection Survey. If yes they will send someone to take samples - ouch!. Not sure though as I only have one nostril, the other one being almost blocked with bone. I will think about it 🤔

Ah

Good walk, apart from a few nasty treacherous icy patches on the roads and pavements

Met up with good doggie friend Coco, so our pup is well exercised and sleeping sound

Chicken in the oven, so nice comforting smells all around

Cricket on TV (39C in Melbourne tomorrow! 🥵)

G&T in hand 🍸 

Enjoy the moment everyone

This is it - not a dress rehearsal

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Purdey16 said:

Well I got up a few times last night to look out the window in hope of some snow and to beat my kids at who’s sent the first text snow pictures first, but no just rain I was so disappointed 😞 so now it’s turned out to be a lovely sunny day 😎 got the roast dinner all prepared for a early one today because today is a very important day for my other half ! It’s his semi final night for his team the greenbay packers to play tonight to go through to the final for the superbowl 🤞 and toes crossed for him otherwise he’ll be a bear with a sore head  so that’s our 5 hours of tv watch tonight starting at 7 .

Damion congratulations on your job in getting a permanent position wonderful news for you 🥂🍾

Thanks & good luck Cheeseheads! 🧀