PRINCESS CRUISERS: HOW ARE THINGS WHERE YOU ARE?!

Host CJSKIDS

18 hours ago, AF-1 said:

Tony  that is a nice place to relax.

Hi AF-1,

Boy do you have that right. I enjoy every minute on The Rowboat 😁 at night I sleep like a baby and during the day it’s great being on the water with my wife and friends. 

D3CC1EA3-7967-4FDD-BA02-583ED963A67F.jpeg

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Lucky TGO said:

Hi AF-1,

Boy do you have that right. I enjoy every minute on The Rowboat 😁 at night I sleep like a baby and during the day it’s great being on the water with my wife and friends. 

D3CC1EA3-7967-4FDD-BA02-583ED963A67F.jpeg

You are truly Blessed.  Have a great Sunday

Yes, I’m hoping Alaska 2023 itineraries will be out by late summer.  Usually we book as soon as possible for cabin selection.  Over the past few years the prices went up, not down after release, so it will be interesting to see if that trend continues in the new cruising era.

Saturday was National Naked Gardening Day so Marj and I planted our veggie garden (OK Marj did most of the work). I was arrested for indecent exposure but the case was dismissed due to lack of evidence 😁.

In the time I have left before I see my doctor I am taking the opportunity to educate myself on the various treatments for prostate cancer so I go into the consultation knowing what to expect and which questions to ask.

Have a great and blessed week everyone!

Only 332 days until Enchanted Princess 2022!

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Doug R. said:

Saturday was National Naked Gardening Day so Marj and I planted our veggie garden (OK Marj did most of the work). I was arrested for indecent exposure but the case was dismissed due to lack of evidence 😁.

In the time I have left before I see my doctor I am taking the opportunity to educate myself on the various treatments for prostate cancer so I go into the consultation knowing what to expect and which questions to ask.

Hi Doug,

I love it National Naked Gardening Day 😁 I can’t stop laughing!! Good luck at the doctor’s You know everyone at Cruise Critic is with you and praying for you. 
Tony

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Doug R. said:

I had Prostate surgery Oct 2020.  Had aggressive growth; came out of no where.  If you have any questions I would be glad to answer them.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Doug R. said:

পবিত্র গাভী

(A translator is your friend. 😁)

• Like 1

On 4/27/2021 at 2:40 PM, Thrak said:

Today's news says the US will be giving away millions of doses of the AZ vaccine. I believe the AZ vaccine is still to be approved in the US but the article said when it is approved there will be as many as 60 million doses sent to other countries "in the coming months".

Great mean while I can't get a vaccine  with my one good eye and my walker sorry can't find the eye roll lol I am up at 3am my time nothing available. Glad India gets help though.

Edited by Reader0108598

8 hours ago, Reader0108598 said:

Great mean while I can't get a vaccine  with my one good eye and my walker sorry can't find the eye roll lol I am up at 3am my time nothing available. Glad India gets help though.

Your location is simply listed as "USA". Where in the USA can't you get vaccinated? (Not being snarky - sincerely wondering.)

• Like 4

On 4/8/2021 at 7:27 AM, Reader0108598 said:

No Rite aid here any more ,I am glad some people get the vaccine easier I really am. I have been sick three weeks in the hospital last month! I can't just show up when they want and I can't stand in line.I am using a rollator hope it is temporary! Boy do I need a cruise 🙂

Hello, 

if you post your town/ city someone on here might be able to help you get an appointment for vaccines. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Reader0108598 said:

Many places in the USA are begging people to get vaccinated. Check the websites of your local pharmacies and government to see what you can come up with.

5 minutes ago, Doug R. said:

I just checked the CVS site and it shows available appointments in your town.

Reader0108598,

we're all rooting for you to get your vaccine.

Please let us know if you have success getting an appointment -- seems Doug found many available at your local CVS 🙂

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Mary loves to travel said:

Reader0108598,

we're all rooting for you to get your vaccine.

Please let us know if you have success getting an appointment -- seems Doug found many available at your local CVS 🙂

Mary thank you 🙂

Edited by Reader0108598

7 minutes ago, dog said:

Google.  .   solvehealth .com

shows Walgreens. CVS. Locations with availability today in Westfield Mass

I can't just get out any more need my sons help and he is a State Trooper works doubles and details but TY Dog trying to get an appointment for Friday because I already have to go to the doctors!

9 minutes ago, Reader0108598 said:

I can't just get out any more need my sons help and he is a State Trooper works doubles and details but TY Dog trying to get an appointment for Friday because I already have to go to the doctors!

I understand. Hope all goes well for you. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Reader0108598 said:

Have you looked on your county's website.  My county has a number people with transportation issues can call  and they will help.  

• Like 1