Queen Victoria current location

Solent Richard

57 minutes ago, Dranuc2016 said:

Seems like QV may be heading toward St. John's NF Canada.

Possibly for a medical evacuation (complete conjecture on my part).

Check it out on MarineTraffic.com

QV_to_st_johns.jpg

Just read elsewhere that QV is indeed doing a helicopter evacuation to St John's.

11 hours ago, Dranuc2016 said:

Seems like QV may be heading toward St. John's NF Canada.

Possibly for a medical evacuation (complete conjecture on my part).

Check it out on MarineTraffic.com

QV_to_st_johns.jpg

Confirmed on Social media yesterday evening. Casevac.

'Having said beautiful morning, now full of fog. Sadly now on way to St Johns, Newfoundland…for a heli vac…so sad this early in cruise. Captain said that there will be no problem getting to New York by Thursday….into the rain'

She's back on course for New York now, timed at 08.39...

Screenshot 2023-01-17 at 08.38.54.jpg

QV is in Huatulco, Mexico today and is visible on one of the webcams from webcamsdemexico.com. I have been unable to get a response from them regarding permission to post a capture from their webcam here, so I will post this link to their Bahía Santa Cruz live stream on YouTube instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbiSliJPBIA

• Like 1

Here's QV at Cabo San Lucas. She was off camera most of the day with several other ships taking the spotlight. But now she in the shot as departure time is here. This is a capture from the "Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Webcam" found on the Cabo Villas website "cabovillas.com".

1497562774_QVCaboSanLucas2023-02-03.thumb.jpg.81d27cfb9f13eecedf3f24b99b77eeb6.jpg

Edited by bluemarble
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, LadyL1 said:

We passed by her this lunchtime from a distance, sailing south!😊

Ah yes, I saw that "QV, so near, yet so far……." thread you started earlier today. How fortuitous that you were able to catch a glimpse of QV as you sailed by on your way to Puerto Vallarta.

QV is in San Francisco today and will be there tomorrow as well. Here's an image from earlier this morning captured from the Skyline Webcams camera found at "www.skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/united-states/california/san-francisco/san-francisco-skyline.html". This is the camera hosted by the Mersea Restaurant I also included last June on the QE thread. Now it's QV's turn for the spotlight in San Francisco.

698058399_QVSanFrancisco2023-02-06.thumb.jpg.5262dc72a4e0c85066fae9c93be9f846.jpg

• Like 6

• 10 months later...

Here's a reprise of QV at Funchal, Madeira for this year's New Year celebration. This is a capture from one of the webcams found at "www.madeira-web.com" showing QV at the lower right along with some of the fireworks display.

QVMadeira2024-01-01.thumb.jpg.b7e743f23923fe3ae2e765207922a6f8.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

What's not visible there is that the quayside has a light cover of about 1cm of snow, Hamburg was Hambrrrrr today, it didn't go above -3 celsius during the day even though it was sunny all day.

• 2 weeks later...

A super photo was added on the CC Facebook group by Cunard Officer Paul Edwards who is on board with his wife for the WC, of the lovely sunrise approaching Bermuda this morning, and also some more taken from the ship over to the Heritage Wharf and Spanish Point.  

Edited by rog747
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, rog747 said:

A super photo was added on the CC Facebook group by Cunard Officer Paul Edwards who is on board with his wife for the WC, of the lovely sunrise approaching Bermuda this morning, and also some more taken from the ship over to the Heritage Wharf and Spanish Point.  

I see Paul gave you permission to share that photograph @rog747 . 

Did you hit a snag? I'd be happy to oblige if you have a problem. 🤙

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, bluemarble said:

Here's QV at Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades) this morning as seen on PTZtv's webcam at "portevergladeswebcam.com".

QVPortEverglades2024-01-22.thumb.jpg.5ff78be3f0ab8ea51abf89364fc6feba.jpg

One of the very few times during the year we see QV in the states. I’d love to see QV make a call in NY harbor one of these days.