Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 minute ago, Momof3gurlz said:

I’m hoping that the rainy forecast is due to that pesky Invest 94L that’s lurking, and that it’ll ultimately take a sharp turn north leaving us with some better weather!

The German and European models have it turning north while the American model has it more flat through the Caribbean islands. The meteorologist I listened to seemed to think the German and Europe models would be more accurate. Either way the system should be passing through this Saturday giving us room for the following week.  Here is the guy on You tube and his channel that I watch.

We may experience more cloudy days but I am ok with that even though my pictures will not look as good. I guess fix it later in photoshop. 😁

• Like 4

Hello from Aruba. Oh its HOT HOT HOT! We had day passes for Renaissance Island. We docked at the pier behind the regular pier, the old container terminal.  where the old control tower is. There were shuttles to take you to the port entrance. Never ever docked at this pier in my ten thousand times before. Was told that now if there are two ships, one will be docked here.  Pictures to follow.

• Like 10

Just now, Arzeena said:

Hello from Aruba. Oh its HOT HOT HOT! We had day passes for Renaissance Island. We docked at the pier behind the regular pier, the old container terminal.  where the old control tower is. There were shuttles to take you to the port entrance. Never ever docked at this pier in my ten thousand times before. Was told that now if there are two ships, one will be docked here.  Pictures to follow.

I saw on that other site where you found Laura and John. Great pic of you, RJ and Laura.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1