Anyone get their CruiseNext certs back in their acct yet?

fstuff1

2 hours ago, Sand and Seas said:

My daily update.....still waiting🙁

yup, same here 😞

(ncl canceled April 9 cruise, received fcc a week before that)

Edited by fstuff1

Got my two back yesterday 2 weeks after NCL cancelled.  One expires 3/21 and the other expires 6/22.  Hoping to add the earlier one to a cruise on the Getaway in Jan.  Which I booked before all this happened and only had one at that time.  I think you can still have two CNs per sailing.

Just received CN back and see it on MyNCL account. It took almost 2 weeks after FCC for cancelled cruise appeared. Expiration date the same like before - Jan 2021. I hope NCL will extend expiration of existing CN certificates. Has anybody know if they have any plans regarding expiration dates ?

Our 4/18 (yesterday) crossing on the Escape was canceled by NCL on 3/30.  We received the FCC and bonus the following Friday, 4/3.  We got the CNDs back this past Friday, 4/17.  They expire April 2023, which sounds correct.  Still waiting for the credit for the insurance we bought to be included in the FCC and bonus.  Our travel agent is working on that with NCL. 

I had a CAS cruise on the Bliss for March 15, which NCL cancelled on March 13. Received my taxes and fees in a FCC on April 3. My $35 FCC for the essential insurance came the 5th. Didn't receive the extra 50% FCC until the 10th. Still nothing for my $500 in Cruise Next certificates. Getting really annoyed! 

I cancelled my August 2020 cruise last week on Thursday and my CN certificates are back into my account on Monday -- so that was fast (3 days or if you don't count the weekend, 1 working day).

On 4/18/2020 at 9:26 PM, fstuff1 said:

yup, same here 😞

(ncl canceled April 9 cruise, received fcc a week before that)

Are you still waiting too?

Nothing yet for my two Cruise Next deposits for the April 5th cruise NCL cancelled.  

On 4/20/2020 at 5:28 PM, nanaof14 said:

We had a CAS cruise on Breakaway 3/21/20 that NCL cancelled 3/14/20.  We still do not have our CN back yet...

Just checking back in.   Still waiting for my 2 CNs from our NCL cancelled Encore on April 5th booked & comped by CAS.

Are others booked through CAS still waiting for their Cruise Next deposits to be returned???

5 hours ago, Sand and Seas said:

Just checking back in.   Still waiting for my 2 CNs from our NCL cancelled Encore on April 5th booked & comped by CAS.

Are others booked through CAS still waiting for their Cruise Next deposits to be returned???

Still waiting for CN from March 15 and April 5. I'm ready to call tomorrow I since "Tammy" on April 11 said they would be in my account on April 13... lies, just lies.  

Our 3 day Bahamas cruise in March was canceled and the 2 Cruise Next Lite deposits were re-credited. We subsequently booked a cruise in November with the 125% credit and 30% off next cruise and now are in the Haven for 7 nights on an Eastern Caribbean  cruise. Only $3000 more than the prior cruise.

I called about the Cruise Next Lites which were going to expire Jan 2021 since we couldn't cruise again that soon.  I was told NCL would extend them a year if I called the Cruise Next desk. As it turns out, I couldn't wait until November for a cruise and used them for a 3 day Bahamas cruise in July, 2020.

If you have Cruise Next deposits that may expire in the next year or so you should ask to extend the expiration date.

Have any who booked comped cruises through CAS received their Cruise Next deposits back yet?

My DH got his FCC email over 3 weeks ago.  Nothing in my name has been processed yet.    

My guess is it's because my 'half' of the cruise fare was totally paid by CN deposits.

Still waiting.....

I received my 2 CN certs back on April 6, a day after I cancelled my CAS cruise.  

I have not received the refund  yet -- it was only for the deposit as the cruise is not scheduled until September 2020.

How do you know you've gotten your CN Certs back?  Our cruise just cancelled on Friday.  I don't think NCL's website is very user friendly.  I've always been able to find our booking and cruise information but even when I used my CN Certs I never saw them post to my account.  Do you receive an email letting you know they're back in your account or does it just show up somewhere when you login to your NCL account?  If so, please tell me where I can find it.  Thanking you kindly.

On 4/27/2020 at 9:08 PM, 1smudslide said:

I received mine back on Friday.  I got the FCC and cruise next at the same time.  This was originally cancelled on 3/13

You're giving me hope!  

I'll try and remain (somewhat) patient.....

14 hours ago, Heather1972 said:

I called NCL today about my 4 cruise next certs that were “promised by Tammy to be in my account on April 13”. Nope, not there. Run around from NCL. Now being told they have 90 days to give them back. 😮

90 days????  It's not a cash refund🤔

Must be a very complicated system.   (Still waiting for mine since March 14th when they cancelled my cruise)

16 hours ago, purplecow15 said:

We cancelled our September cruise 4 days ago and I was very happy to see our Cruise Next Certificate is already back in our account.

I don't think that there's been any issues with cruises cancelled by the guest.  I was able to cancel future cruises with no issues with my credit card or cn deposits.  I think the issues are occurring with cruises that NCL cancelled that have additional FCC attached. I still don't have my 2 cn certificates from my April 4th cruise.