What are you doing for Easter ?

16 hours ago, dizzy1948 said:

Need the trains, boats and planes world wide to be on the same page, in an ideal world it should all be at the same time. Meanwhile, all keep talking about the yummy meals you keep making and eating. 🍽️😜 We can all join weightwatchers together - bulk discount 💰

Made scrambled eggs with parsley, on toast this morning.  Both daughters "no toast thanks", so they are listening.  They are doing pilates classes via the internet, dancing in the dark and bike riding.  Me, I'm walking along the beach and walking around the house, whenever I go in the yard.  (It is a tiny shack, but it all counts!)

• Haha 1

On 4/8/2020 at 2:41 PM, Pushka said:

We did exactly that last year. We sold in September and settled in October. Now we are in an apartment for the moment overlooking the sea. And a sad bereft empty cruise ship that moves out to sea from time to time. Missing the kids and new grandchild. 

I can see it would be much harder if you are used to seeing your grandchildren.  My girlfriend's son, in Townsville, sends her daily photos of his four, which makes it easier

On 4/8/2020 at 3:17 PM, cheznandy said:

Hahahaha! We have the Wii hooked up for when the Grandkids come, great idea, might challenge hubby to MarioKart, but I always win, so he will get bored! We have all the Sports too, too funny!

Tell me more Wii

I don't have any grandchildren and share my daughter's two dogs.  However, I am an only child so used to my own company.  Email has made it so easy to keep in touch with all my overseas friends.