Princess may sue passengers?

Loreni

Yes.  It will take longer, but it will be safer.  As it stands now, going on a cruise is too risky. As much as I liked cruising, I would prefer a safer vacation. Cruising will never be the same. If you were recently on a cruise like I was in March, you would insist on safety. My cruise was scary...most ports closed, most venues on ship closed, no social distancing, no info. Never want that kind of experience again. I would like to cruise again if really safe. If not, I will not cruise.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ride-The-Waves said:

Under replenishments at sea on aircraft carriers are accomplished via helicopters, not person-to-person.

Yes, the initial  transmission was thought to be from the helicopter crew to the ship crew.

15 hours ago, AF-1 said:

I agree with hobbyfarmer2;  we had to sign a medical form back when SARS was happening.  Not a big deal.  

Your signing a form is very different from having to have a doctor willingly sign a form that says you will not be adversely affected if you catcvh Covid-19 on a cruise.

6 hours ago, Redtravel said:

Check everyone on embarkation. If somebody tests positive, refund money and send home. If negative, you can sail.  No questionnaire...people lie!

3 hours ago, Redtravel said:

Yes.  It will take longer, but it will be safer. 

Having 100% of the passengers test negative** before getting on board means nothing if a passenger gets infected at the first port stop from port personnel, vehicle driver, tour guide, shop personnel, restaurant waitstaff, etc.  Of course that can happen with land travel also.

** Remember that even the most accurate tests provide some false positives and some false negatives.

I don't know how they could ever prove how a particular passenger got infected, as caribill states.

A check at embarkation only reflects a moment in time.  

As Redtravel says, we will only cruise again if it is really safe.