When will RC cancel the rest of June?

31 minutes ago, island lady said:

Me too...am booked on Allure 3 legs 10/18 to 11/14.  I will let RCI cancel it for me...assuming it will come to that.  

We were just a bit ahead of you. October 4th. We were supposed to do 10 days on land pre cruise, taking our oldest who will be graduating next year back to where she was born. We were hoping to move the trip to a post graduation trip summer 2021, but  none of the dates line up right. So we will (hopefully) do a land vacation summer 2021 so we can hit the places we want to take our daughter and then hopefully find a time for a cruise sometime that fall or the following spring, It is getting harder to find times to travel as a family now that the kids are older and have so many more obligations. 

30 minutes ago, soremekun said:

I hope I get my answer then.  I just booked a cruise for December 2020.  If my July cruise is cancelled, I will apply those funds to two other unpaid cruises.

I am still waiting on a refund and an FCC.  😞 

24 minutes ago, Newleno said:

Was going to start a new thread but perhaps I can get some opinions here.  Royal is still selling cruises for June, I would not mind buying a cheap 7 days cruise knowing I can book another similar cruise/category for the same price (if cruise cancelled), however that is not what FCC is all about, I think the cruiselines would have better sales if they implemented the replacement cruise strategy.

RCI would of course would love to have everyone book cruises and make final payments on cruises that won't happen.  Call it a no interest loan to them.  😮   

Edited by island lady
  • Like 4

On 5/8/2020 at 5:18 PM, Iamcruzin said:

I would be more concerned with the limited availability of the flights. I don't think in a months time people will be ready mentally or financially to jump on a flight to Europe. How are the prices through Air to Sea?   I have a follow up Dr appointment at NYU in Manhattan post surgery. I'm not looking forward to even going there. My last two appointments were video appointments but now he wants to see me in person.

The prices are pretty high IMO. We're still trying to decide what to do. But FCC will not be allowed to happen far as I'm concerned. Have far too much money tied into this cruise and we will not see value from a FCC whatsoever.